Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Do I need a hotel reservation BEFORE i land in Pattaya? I am coming there for 2 weeks this time and reading some of discussions posts, the hotels are expected to be booked up for early March (2nd-15th) so I should have no problem find a 'better' rate by stopping by when I reach there....Is that true?

Also, it seems to me that Residence Garden is a little bit farther off from the action between Beach and 2nd rd. This is just my guess, no offense intended, I haven't seen the hotel. I am sure it a good hotel, as such.

The last time I was in Pattaya last April, I stayed at Apex, which sucked (you get what you pay for, I know). I am hoping for a better place this time...any recommendations?

Please comment.

This time of year its always better to have a reservation before you get to Pattaya. You could do the walk around once you get there, but its hit and miss on what you'll find.

Residence gardens and lots of other hotels are not right in the heart of the action, but transport is easy generally, so dont let that put you off! Its a couple of minutes on a baht bus back into town.