Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Sushi Hiro Grand Opening in Central Marina

I had a wonderful sashimi lunch today at Sushi Hiro in the newly renovated Big C shopping mall. The food, service, and ambiance were excellent. Because of the grand opening they have some fabulous discounts if you are paying cash.

I had akami and salmon sashimi with miso soup and water to drink. Huge pieces of fish beautifully served in a bowl of crushed ice. The quality of the fish was outstanding. The akami is normally 1000 thb but I paid only 400 thb. Salmon is usually 235 thb but I paid 110 thb. Miso soup was free with the meal. Total bill was 540 thb.

Some menu items were discounted up to 70%. Try it out before the grand opening discounts are gone.

I had a wonderful sashimi lunch today at Sushi Hiro in the newly renovated Big C shopping mall. The food, service, and ambiance were excellent. Because of the grand opening they have some fabulous discounts if you are paying cash.

I had akami and salmon sashimi with miso soup and water to drink. Huge pieces of fish beautifully served in a bowl of crushed ice. The quality of the fish was outstanding. The akami is normally 1000 thb but I paid only 400 thb. Salmon is usually 235 thb but I paid 110 thb. Miso soup was free with the meal. Total bill was 540 thb.

Some menu items were discounted up to 70%. Try it out before the grand opening discounts are gone.

Ambiance in a brand new shopping mall......You have convinced me to give it a go...