Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Airline question!

Hi,

I'm planning on going to the LOS in about 2 1/2 weeks. I didn't know I was going until yesterday and I really want to buy my ticket ASAP before the prices go up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here's my question:

China Air has the cheapest price with a ticket from JFK to BKK for $749 however there are 3 stops (anchorage, taipei, and hong kong) and it's the longest of the 3 at 28 hours.

JAL and ANA are both $930, but they are only 1 stop and are 23 1/2 hours long.

I guess it's quicker vs. cheaper. Anyone have any experience with JAL or ANA? I've never flown them before.  Is either any better than China air?

Thanks in advance

Hi Crelus,you were not to specific about dates,i looked at the dates of 18 Feb as a depature and 03  Mar as a return i show out of New York on United Airlines $682.40 roundtrip.Thats a really good price.The lowest i have seen it out of the east coast has been $651.00.I have the Sabre airline reservation system on my computer so i get the up to mintue prices.If i can help you with looking for a price email me at pcampbell@pfi.com

;D

HI.why dont you fly eastwards,6hours to amsterdam,

get a flight there and and total flighttime will be something like 18 hrs and if you like you can have a stopover in Amsterdam europs sincity.

give it a thought.

Singapore airlines is also flying from Chigago,with one stop in amsterdam,prices are competetive.

regards erik