Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Scandinavia -> LOS

The price with SAS is now +3500,- NOK from the biggest travel-agent on Thailand in Norway.

But there are better deal to be found, still with SAS.

So don't book with the "flower" company without checking.

Just got my christmas ticket for 8000 NOK with SAS.

Was also offered China for 2000 NOK less - but I prefer a pilot who speeks English ;-)

Are you telling me that you got a deal with China for 6000 NOK during the holidays ???

At what time where you offered this deal ?

If I understand you corectly, the price with SAS is now 11500 NOK ?

Why don`t you book with EVA on their Evergreen deluxe class for about 9000 NOK. MUCH better then flying economy class with SAS.

Best Regards,

Mats

China Air cost 6000,- incl. connection from Norway to Schippol. Got this price from www.marcopolo.no.

Orkide now takes almost 11.000,- for a Christmas ticket, now it's about 7500,-.

I know there's cheaper airlines, but I'm a collecter of frequent flyer miles and a trip to LOS gives me a free ticket to Estonia - shagging Britney Spears "look-a-like" 8)

There is a very good, if not excellent, offer from a Dutch travel agent Holiday International at the moment:

Flight from Amsterdam-Helsinki-Bangkok and a 7 night stay in Sabai Lodge in Pattaya for € 579 (price valid from 11 januari until 31 march 2003. Free of charge you can extend your stay (once booked you can't change return date).

I realise this may not be very helpful at 1st sight, but if such an offer can be made in Holland, why can't it be done in Norway? So check out the travelagents for a good deal with Finnair.

Dennis

PS: Flew China on several occasions and their crew, including pilot, speaks English nowadays. No problem!