Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

BKK to Pattaya Dec. 23

It might be a bit early for this post but I'll be leaving Bangkok (Nana Hotel) for Pattaya the morning of December 23rd.  Anybody doing the same let me know.

Cheers

Archie

As I plan to do a little sidetrip to Bangkok w/o my lady, I plan to go from Dec. 20 to 23, and then back to Pattaya.

If you want to explain the term "morning" in a way that it suits my lifestyle (i.e. sometime around noon), we could share a cab, couldn't we?

Don't know where I will be staying in Bangkok, but definitely around lower Suk.

Sunny

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I came so far for Beauty

I left so much behind

My patience and my Family

My Masterpiece unsigned

In Thailand, 'morning' always means early afternoon to me Sunny.  Just let me know what times good for you.  I don't have much experience in Bangkok Vox, but I'd be happy to get together for a few drinks.  I'll be staying at the Nana hotel, by the way.  Cheers

Archie

• 2 weeks later...

Archie and Sunny

Do you guys have room for one more passenger ?

I will leave for Pattaya in the morning of Dec 23, 2003 too.

I plan to stay in Suk soi 4, Omni Tower Service Apart.

Taxi or hotel car is mai pen roi.

VoxVader

I will stay in BKK on Dec 22, 2003.  

Bar hopping is fine.    

Please let me know when and where to start.

Merry Christmas to you all.

I already felt good about upcoming holiday season.

Regards,

Knowntender

Don't know if Archie is planning to take his 2 Mia Nois along, but I guess we could make it a threesome (sorry, but Peter Pun is my middle name  ;D).

Again, please check the definition of "morning" in my and Archie's post, and if that suits you, let's go the three of us?

I will stay at the Royal Asia, so I guess we can quite easyly get together somewhere over there .....

Sunny

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I came so far for Beauty

I left so much behind

My Masterpiece unsigned

Sounds great, Vox!

Sunny

I came so far for Beauty

I left so much behind

My Masterpiece unsigned

You guys have room for one more? I'm new to this board and would enjoy meeting some board members to party with. Is Golden Beer Bar across from Nana Entertainment Center?

How about a noon meeting at the Golden Beer Bar? I'll be staying at Dynasty Inn and look forward to meeting you gents.

Cheers,

Sure, let's go for it! The more the merryer!

Let's throw the "FLBers in exile" Party in Bangkok on the 22nd, and charter a Bus (or 2) for the trip on the 23rd! More Volunteers?

Sunny

13 Days to go!

I came so far for Beauty

I left so much behind

My Masterpiece unsigned

GBB is the beer bar attached to the Nana Hotel directly across the street fromt he entrance to NEP.

I wont be going down to Pattaya on the 23rd, but I'm up for a party or prowl on the 22nd.

Noon (or any other time) works for me.  Anyone have some easily recognizable hat/shirt/etc?  Maybe an FLB shirt?

-Vox

Good idea guys, we can meet later. When would be a good time to meet on Dec.22 at the GBB? Maybe around 6PM or so? This will give me time to visit one of my favorite MP, CP2 in the afternoon.

We can drink and grab a bite to eat and discuss where we're gonna go that evening. I don't know what I'll be wearing for that day but perhaps we can have a code name, "FLB Member Meeting"? Hey, I'm not very creative but it works for me  :). Open to any other ideas. Look forward to meeting you gents.

Cheers,

6pm meeting at the GBB on the 22nd, we will work out a title for this meeting first, and then ....... who knows?

Great!

Sunny

13 Days to go!

I came so far for Beauty  

I left so much behind  

My Masterpiece unsigned

I will meet you gentlemen at Golden Beer Bar at 1800 hour on Dec 22.   Seems quite a gang there to scare off the ladyboys.

Heh, heh, my one ladyboy misadventure was with one of the GBB gals.  If she's still there we can play the guess the ladyboy game.  

-Vox

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

im  staying  at  nana 20  th   and   21 th dec

leaving  on 22nd  for  pattaya

anyone  meet  for  drinks  in  nana  bar ?

use   our  free  drink  vouchers  up  eh?

pattayaman

OK, have we come up with a theme or code name yet? I hope Vox doesn't say "Name That Katoy!".  ;D

Cheers,

Well not sure what theme is needed other than prowling for stunnas!

As far as a code word or something to recognize each other I suppose we could just walk in an say out loud, "Anyone from FLB?"  I don't have one of those FLB towels or anything.

I'm pretty recognizable.  31 but could pass for younger.  5'9", 175 pounds, athletic build, bleached blonde hair and rings in both ears.

Oh, and I'll be the guy drinkng a beer...

I'll try and get there by 5:45 (I'm staying at Nana so this shouldn't be a problem).  You can just call out "Vox!" and I'll answer.

-Vox

Hi guys

im  staying  at  nana 20  th   and   21 th dec

leaving  on 22nd  for  pattaya

anyone  meet  for  drinks  in  nana  bar ?

use   our  free  drink  vouchers  up  eh?

pattayaman

I'm getting in late night on the 20th so I could probably meet for a drink that night if you are also getting in late or on the 21rst.

-Vox