Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I have a TOT internet connection at my condo on which I run my laptop and also a TV set top box for watching sport etc. Over the past few months I've had to complain to TOT about slow loading pages on my laptop and TV programmes freezing. This has been getting worse lately and after viewing a thread on another forum and talking to the provider of my set top box who says he has many complaining customers, about bad TOT connection in the Jomtien area, I decided to call 1100 which is TOT's help line. They got a technician to call me and I knew who he was from previous interactions. He speaks very good English and is helpful. I pressed him very hard and eventually he admitted that there was a problem in the Jomtien area and that he had several times reported it to his boss at Pattaya TOT. He says his boss will not do anything about the problem. So just a heads up for people using TOT in the Jomtien area and not getting a good service. I've since reported it to the 1100 help line again today and the service rep told me he will make a report to his bosses in Head Office. 

I'm hoping that their head office will sit up and take notice of this and get the lazy, incompetent manager at Pattaya TOT to get off his ass and do something about it. If anybody else has a similar problem, please contact TOT on 1100. The more people who complain the better it MAY get.