Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Time for an uploader tutorial?

I have to wonder if anyone has the time or interest to write a tutorial re.uploading photos onto the site. I have it sorted to a degree but with a lot of questions. 

In some ways Google Photos has made ths a bit easier as I find that I at times I can locate photos from third tier apps such as Whatsapp and LINE and from there i can manage it. I have however never mastered a few things.I am still unsure if the experience will be better/easier with Onedrive or Dropbox. 

I get confused with drag and drop and stopped trying. While I go Google/My Pictures/upload, are there better ways?

Perhaps the most frustrating has been trying to upload from a mobile phone. For all I know its impossible even with Tapatalk installed. 

OK, I admit that my board name should be Luddite but I am just as sure that a lot of people struggle with this aspect of the board. If we cannot get back for a while maybe photo uploads will become a more important part of keeping the board alive. I am sure that someone could author a definative tutorial which hopefully results in more photos being uploaded. 

I think a lot of us have our own method and as such different approaches are alien to us, I would be confused by, as I never use, Whatsapp. nor Line and am likely as much a Luddite as you because of it. I also only visit the forum when at home on a laptop or pad. It has become my habit to move or copy any pics, which I do wish to post, onto my Onedrive, and this is then accessible to me from my laptop, That step is of course on the phone..... where the pics initially are created.

Then I open the Onedrive folder on the laptop and drag and drop into the lower area of the posting box, next to the paperclip. Every now and again I cannot find pics I thought I had moved to Onedrive, and I need to sign out of it and back in again on the Laptop, to get it to refresh. I really could not imagine doing this on my little phone screen.....with my fat fingers.

• Upvote 1
I think a lot of us have our own method and as such different approaches are alien to us, I would be confused by, as I never use, Whatsapp. nor Line and am likely as much a Luddite as you because of it. I also only visit the forum when at home on a laptop or pad. It has become my habit to move or copy any pics, which I do wish to post, onto my Onedrive, and this is then accessible to me from my laptop, That step is of course on the phone..... where the pics initially are created.
Then I open the Onedrive folder on the laptop and drag and drop into the lower area of the posting box, next to the paperclip. Every now and again I cannot find pics I thought I had moved to Onedrive, and I need to sign out of it and back in again on the Laptop, to get it to refresh. I really could not imagine doing this on my little phone screen.....with my fat fingers.
The point is that photo posting is an important part of the site. The other thing I have noticed over time is the there are some very tech savvy people here who possibly have time on their hands at the moment? Forgetting about we who have some system I imagine that it is daunting for someone new to the site.

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk