Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi Bud i will also be arriving on the 19th of april around an hour after you actually 12.25 on the Emirates flight from Manchester (England) Via Dubai and am planning on heading straight to pattaya, where are you staying in pattaya? I don't know if you would be prepared to hang around for an hour till i arrive!Anyway let me know Bud! i would certainly be happy to share a limo to Pattaya

For me it is not yet sure if I will arrive at 19 April. It depends who long I will stay in Cambodia.

If I will arrive that day the time will be 11.40 a.m. We could arrange a meeting point in the arrival hall where Thai Limousine Service is situated. I suggest we take the Limousine Service because it is safe way.

Our dates would be 11.15 - 11.40 - 12.25 and at around 1 p.m. we could leave.

Hi Frank,

No problem my friend as a nd when you know if you will be there on the 19th just email me or send me a private message! you will find my email address in my profile on the members pages!

If we happen to miss each other at Don Muang I'm sure we can hook up for a beer or two at the FLB when you arrive in town!

Keep me posted Frank

Take care

Dave G