Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

:D  I'm arriving on the 8th, 10:50pm.  Staying at the Residence Garden, what time are you arriving and what are your transport arrangements?

Share a limo from BIA to Ptty??   :)

E-mail me or send me a message from on thee board.

I'm arriving at 11:15 pm on United Airlines March 8.  I was also planning on taking the Thai limo to Pattaya.  I'm planning on staying at Sunshine Hotel Soi 8.  So if you wanna share the ride it sounds good to me.  Email me at jack.bowling@lycos.com  so we can work out the details.

--Rip

HI,

I will be arriving the 8th in the morning in Pattaya.

Where are you staying?  The Flipper is full so I may stay at the Residence place that gives FLB members a discount.

Any recommendations?  I have been to Bangkok before but not Pattaya.  Coming from the USA.  Art Henry

My most humble appology.  :-[

You wouldn't read about it, my flights ended up getting me int BIA an hour and a half early...   Yes early.  ???

So whats a bloke supposed to do.

a.   Wait around for you, having noticed that your flight was scheduled to be delayed, or   :-/

b.   Get to Pattaya as quick as I can and make the most of my week in heaven.   :P  :P

Silly question.  Of course Im here chasing pussy.  ;D

Will catch up for a beer and a chat at FLB..