Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Dance Tune I heard in Pattaya

Can anyone help me with this please?

I spent two weeks in Pattaya in June.  I can honestly say it was the best holiday I've ever had :)

Whilst in the bars and clubs, I kept hearing a dance remix of an old Blondie song "One Way Or Another".  Does anyone out there know who it was by?  Even better, does anyone know if it's available to buy anywhere, or was it just a bootlegg (like the kind you hear in clubs in Tenerife, etc.)

Thanks in advance,

Burt

Hi Burt,

Daniel is right, the song is from the Coyote ugly soundtrack.

Don`t know if you`ve seen the movie or not, but the scene where she sing this song is great ;D

The CD should be avaliable in almost every big music shop !

Burt,

For reasons best known to the record company they decided not to include the song on the Coyote Ugly Soundtrack CD.  :-/

Best search the web and see if you can get a free download, I'm sure it will be included in some dance compilations.

Regards,

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mats,

Yeah, as far as I know "One Way or Another" was originally done by Blondie.  It was on her album which was called Parallel Lines (back in the late seventies, I think  ???)

In case anyone's interested, the remix of One Way or Another which I heard all the time in Pattaya was by a (asian?) group called Girl Habit.  Brings back good memories everytime I hear it  ;D

Cheers,

Burt