Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Accessing Members Areas/Security Setting??

I can't access any members areas on my home computer.  I am registered and approved by Pete for access.  Here's my problem:

I can login using my password and can see the members areas and it welcomes me and tells me I have no messages.  But when I try to get in any members discussions (e.g., members board or trip reports) I get a message saying I don't have access.  I can see photo gallery using my password though. And I can get access through my work computer.  

Pete's told me that it is likely related to my security settings, but I've experimented with my IE settings - I've enabled cookies, I've reduced security to low, I've disabled my firewall, added FLB to trusted sites list, rebooted, tried all above again, all with no success.

Has anybody else had similar problems or can anyone add some advice?  I don't want to bother Pete anymore than I've done so far.

Thanks,

Hub

Hi mate sorry to hear about your problems, first off what version of Win and IE are you useing? I'm useing Windows Millinium and IE6, have high security, cookies enabled, and firewall installed.

Sanuk

Powerbob 8)

I am having the same problems you are. I posted in the members section where someone on Windows XP was having problems. I am on Windows 98 with IE 5 (with SP1). I also have tried all the cookie and security settings without luck. I have resorted to using Netscape to get round the problem.

Bob, I was using windows 98 and IE6, tried reinstalling IE6 after your post (couldn't reply BTW due to my problems). >:(

After Tel's post, installed netscape - it worked! :D

Will just have to use netscape for FLB access.  

Bill Gates, kiss my grits. :-*

Thanks Guys!