Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

MAN -BKK flight with airfrance

ih

my friend just booked with flying eagles 02087360426 leaveing man on 18 dec until 3 jan the price they charged is 585.00 inc -air france times not bad

they seem to have a few seat left for 18dec -19 dec 20 dec

hope this helps any member after dec flights

Hi,

Agree with you moby69 two of my mates travelled with A.F. Jan. this year, apart from a 24Hr delay they say the trip was awful. :unsure: Jan. 5 next year they are travelling from Man. by EVA at £458. for 6 weeks in LOS.. They have to change at Heathrow then EVA direct to BKK. This price included all taxes, £100 cheaper than their trip this year.

Cheers Doug.

max_beaverdong, (quote) come on then moby, be more specific

I flew Air france with my brother 4 years ago From Newcastle to Bangkok via Paris

5 hour lay over at the worst airport I have used in Europe (gateway) flight was due to leave at 18.00 shops and food outlets closed at 17.00 flight was delayed by 2 hours with no info and nowhere to get food or drink!

After boarding one of the worst seats ever (ok I'm a big lad ) piss poor, flight, staff, food and entertainment For one moment I thought we had been put onto a BA flight by mistake!!

I shall never return to Air France.

I hope this was what you needed

Be Nice

Moby69

I hope this was what you needed

Be Nice

Moby69

not really mate.

i fly with them next month :beer

i booked them to save 200 quid, as they were on offer, looks like i will have the missis nagging me for 18 hours+ about being a cheap c--t.

cheers.

max

I have flown this route with Air France about six times, the staff are cool, the food is good and, being a small bloke, the seats are fine for me. The only problem I have with them is that they sell blocks of seats to charter companies, making the flights seem like charter flights on occasion.

Air France are as good as any in my book, and B.A. / Qantas are cool too B)

I have flown this route with Air France about six times, the staff are cool, the food is good and, being a small bloke, the seats are fine for me. The only problem I have with them is that they sell blocks of seats to charter companies, making the flights seem like charter flights on occasion.

Air France are as good as any in my book, and B.A. / Qantas are cool too :fingers

I looked at Air France last year but there would have been a 6 hour (as far as I can remember) wait at CDG. Not long enough to go into Paris and too long to hang around an airport.

Alan

It is normally a squeeze to make connections in Paris and I have never had more than an hour there flying from Manchester. I have a pathological hatred of the airport there though, worst in the world.

Maybe they are cutting down on BKK flights after the merger with KLM? I think Airfrance are doing what B.A. did for a while, not selling seats without accommodation tacked on, effectively charter flights.