Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hello all im new here.

I just came back from my 3rd time in Pattaya and im allready planning for a next trip. B)

But i need advice on what time of the year is best ( airplane ticket price, number of tourists / girls ... )

I was either planning on going 3 weeks in august, 3 weeks in september, or 3 weeks near the end of december.

Thanks a lot ! B)

Any time from mid February thru October works well for me. I don't like songran in April. Not as many tourist and the prices are cheaper. I've also been to LOS in November, December and January and that works well for me. More tourist and not as cheap but just as much fun. In other words any time of the year is great except songran.

Hello all im new here.

I just came back from my 3rd time in Pattaya and im allready planning for a next trip.  :angel

I'm usually planning my next trip when I'm taxing out for departure at Don Muang. :D

If you're comming for the girls doesn't really matter when you come. The high season generates more tourists but more girls are available. Most people like the high season (Nov-Feb) as the weather is a bit nicer although I went in August of last year and it was one of the best trips I've been on. Wasn't quite as busy but there seemed to be plenty of targets available. Like BigD says, doesn't matter when you go just depends on how long you can hold out..... :angel

Hello all im new here.

I just came back from my 3rd time in Pattaya and im allready planning for a next trip. :o

But i need advice on what time of the year is best ( airplane ticket price, number of tourists / girls ... )

I was either planning on going 3 weeks in august, 3 weeks in september, or 3 weeks near the end of december.

Thanks a lot ! :lol:

Of your choices, I'd go for December - not so hot and humid but the downside is that it will likely be busier

I eventually planned to go the last 2 weeks of august and the first week of september. And when i come back ill probably want to go the 2 last weeks of december too, if my money allows it :banghead

Myself, I'm headed there this month for a month. I've been there Jan, Mar, Apr, July, Aug, Sept, Oct and Dec. Songkan in April is a different experience... try it once and decide. Oct is probably the best time I had there with July and Aug real close second. Dec/Jan is really nice, but busy. The thing is over christmas/new year some hotel/bars expect a little extra from their customers without really giving much back. The hotel I stayed in required (over christmas and new years) that you pay extra for the festivities, but the party they provided wasn't so great. Don't let this prevent you from going during those time, but it can be a little off-putting when you pay extra for nothing. Overall, I'd say any time is a good time to go. Last April was freakin extremely hot, but I think this was not the norm.

g'day playmate, :lol:

the best time to be in Pattaya is between the 1st january and the 31 st december, in any year :nod mrbill2