Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 126 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Stumpdog

My hotel of choice now...it has what you want with the two benfits of being new, and clean and close to the Soi 2/3 action which is a littttle less in your face. I am booked there for August and again in January...will be my 4th and 5th times there and this from someone who rarely stays in the same place twice.

I've stayed there twice, most recent stay was last June. Totally guest friendly both times. You do walk through the lobby on the way to your room but no need to stop at the desk unless you've left your room key at reception. I never needed to sign the girls in either.

Do the suites have decent balconies and can you get them facing Pattaya Bay? When I've walked past at a distance many seem to face away from the bay, balconies seem small and seem to have big a/c units on them. I'd love to hear from members who've stayed there.

• 2 weeks later...

The Sunshine used to be my favourite hotel.

Good staff,very guest friendly,big modern rooms,nice beds,safe in room,

excellent aircon, opposite two very small bars no noise after 12 o'clock.

Some rooms have a small balcony that used to overlook the sea but now they have built an enormous hotel next door.

I have stopped going there because of the noise and the swimming pool

was never open, kept leaking.

The last time i was there was last Xmas when the people from Puhket

filled up all the rooms.They gave me a suite with a separate room and kitchen

for the price of a standard but the builders started work at 7 o'clock so i had to leave.

When they finish the construction work i will return.

NOK

Is it possible to clear up the question of the superior rooms having twin or double beds .

Ta muchly.

Hi fonz looking at there website in the picture they show, they seem to have two single beds,but i would say some if not most would have a double bed email them to find out for sure good luck :beer Hi stumpdog there should not be any noise due to construction work as the hotel in question is nearly finished, probably just the painters there now good luck.

Edited by bigmofo