Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

:D hi lads, just a quick one here. posting football shirts from pattayacan some of ous smugglers answer these simple questions

.how many at one go

how much

and succes stories

customs have clamped down so much now just thinking of a different angle :D

Dont know about Brittan, but about 5% of incoming parcels get checked by customs here in Australia. They always put a sticker on it to tell you they opened it.

I dont try to smuggle anything in, so I dont care. But if I wanted to get bulk items in I would think a suitcase full would be the lowest risk.

Not as much profit as before on football shirts. Size is always a problem. There is a place which will guarantee delivery or your money back (minus the postage) but I'm not putting it on here.

Do your homework on the ground in Pattaya but I'd look for something other than football shirts.

Guest Winston_Churchill
Not as much profit as before on football shirts. Size is always a problem. There is a place which will guarantee delivery or your money back (minus the postage) but I'm not putting it on here.

Do your homework on the ground in Pattaya but I'd look for something other than football shirts.

near boyztown?????

• 2 weeks later...

Fake Wales shirts seized from house

Aug 4 2005

Rebeccameredith,South Wales Echo

A man employed a Thai tailor to copy Welsh rugby shirts to sell back home in Wales.

Sixty replica rugby jerseys were found at the home of 57-year-old John Patrick O'Leary, along with several pairs of counterfeit Diesel jeans.

Trading standards officers became suspicious after they discovered items were being sent to three addresses for O'Leary.

They later found out that O'Leary had taken a genuine rugby shirt to Thailand and asked a tailor to make copies, paying £26 for each jersey.

But he claimed he paid customs tax and duty and so believed his actions were legal.

O'Leary, of Caerleon Grove, Castle Park, Merthyr Tydfil, who had holidayed in Thailand six times in two years and had claimed the goods were gifts, was estimated to have spent just over £8,000.

Paperwork was found at his home relating to Thailand but his potential profit could not be calculated.

He pleaded guilty to two offences of possessing goods bearing a sign which could be mistaken for a trademark and two offences of offering to supply goods to which a false trademark description had been applied.

In his defence Jeremy Jenkins told Merthyr Tydfil Crown Court: 'We are dealing with a man who is extremely industrious and hardworking.

'He did pay appropriate levels of tax in importing these goods from the Far East into the country but he now realises it's the false description applied during that which causes the offence to be committed.

'It has been a saluatory lesson to him'.

He was sentenced to an eight month jail sentence suspended for two years and ordered to pay £992 costs.

A spokesman for trading standards said: 'This case sends a clear message to those involved in the illicit trade of counterfeit goods that they could face a custodial sentence for their actions.

'The Trading Standards Service is committed to the council's vision of a thriving economy in Merthyr Tydfil and we will continue to clampdown on those individuals who are presenting unfair competition to genuine retailers.'

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news

from thaivisa.com