Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I'm seriously thinking about buying a condo in View Talay 2 .

Anyone got any feedback from visits or actually living there?

Eneukman, I think you also stay there. Can you help? maybe a cold one in it for you,if I take the plunge!

I hear that the workmen are noisey 9-5 ish, but apart from that, is it a decent enough place to spend a UK winter ?

Well, lets face it, anywhere has to be better than here, but you know what I mean.

cheers guys.

Bronto

Hi Bronto,

You will get differing opinions on VT2. I like it and own a Condo there but only get to stay 5 weeks a year over Christmas but my mate lives their permanently with his wife & daughter and loves the place.

I do not want to stay right in the middle of the action. I prefer Jomtien as its a bit quieter than Pattaya and when I feel like a night out its only 15 minutes in a baht bus to Sth Pattaya.

The construction noise is a lot less than it was in the past as most of the Condo's have been sold and renovated now.

Good luck with your purchase.

Edited by Shit_Happens

While I am sure that there are many nice appts. in the View Talay complexes and they do offer an afordable alternative if you like condo living BUT IMHO, the place just feels too cold, impersonel, and seems like an institution.

Cheers

Edited by irishman
Wile I am sure that there are many nice appts. in the View Talay complexes and they do offer an afordable alternative if you like condo living BUT IMHO, the place just feels too cold, impersonel, and seems like an institution.

Cheers

Edited by Gabor
Hi Bronto,

You will get differing opinions on VT2. I like it and own a Condo there but only get to stay 5 weeks a year over Christmas but my mate lives their permanently with his wife & daughter and loves the place.

I do not want to stay right in the middle of the action. I prefer Jomtien as its a bit quieter than Pattaya and when I feel like a night out its only 15 minutes in a baht bus to Sth Pattaya.

The construction noise is a lot less than it was in the past as most of the Condo's have been sold and renovated now.

Good luck with your purchase.

thanks for your reply.

From what Iv'e seen, I tend to agree with you . It's only a short ride to the action, no big deal .

I will make the final decision when I arrive in November . I also understand they have no water problems in VT2 .

CHEERS