Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Bracken,

Just tried to PM you but was denied. I would imagine thats because you are not a member.

But thats no problem. Let me know your Hotel and I will contact the taxi company. They may make a small additional charge if our hotels are a distance apart. Im in Soi.2. :D

Bracken,

I am arriving at the same time as yourself. There is an Irish bar in Dubai Airport (O' something), you cant miss it. We could meet there. I will stand at the bar, I will have a navy blue shirt on. I'm 5' 10'' with dark hair with a fair amount of grey.

I have booked Krongfa (used them 3 times before). Their charge is 1200 baht + airport parking and expressway tolls. Normally adds up to 1400 baht + tip depending on service.

I will contact them and let them know there will be an additional passenger who will be heading to soi.13 and determine if there will be an add on charge.

I will contact you when they get back to me.

I hope you are ok with this.

BTW my name is John

Pattaya mad.....you know what its like after that journey. Its a case of lets get down that road asap. Besides I have a 5pm appointment. But certainly up for a piss up anytime you care to mention. Just name the place and the time. You cant beat a real good prowl. :D