Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 999 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Looking for bicycle in Pattaya

Sawasdee krup

I will be in Pattaya in a couple of days. I am going to be visiting for up to three weeks. I am looking for the use of a bicycle when I am there. When I was in Pattaya last year I could not find a rental source. I finally was able rent one from the owner of a motorcycle concession on Beach Rd (his personal bike). He mentioned that he was planning to sell the business so I am not optomistic about finding him. Any help would really be appreciated. I really enjoyed my early morning rides. Maybe rent/buy someones personal bike. I have a friend who lives in Pattaya for a reference.

I did see some for rent at the used car yard on the right past the overpass.just before the resident garden.

if i see some others ,i'll let you know.

if you do buy one the hotel where you stay normally have storage.

Edited by lostinspace

If you buy it you can make some kids day when you leave and just give him or her a bike, and they do only cost between 2/3000 baht in Big Cs first floor (or if your an American the second floor)

If you buy it you can make some kids day when you leave and just give him or her a bike, and they do only cost between 2/3000 baht in Big Cs first floor (or if your an American the second floor)

:nod nice thought...

3000 baht is a months pay.

I would like to find a bike hire shop also. Here at home in England I often go out on my bike for a few hours, as I find it excellent excercise and you see so much more of the country.

The bikes for sale in Big C or Tops looked to be very basic without gears and not capable of any sort of speed. OK for a couple of miles in Pattaya but not really up to say a half day trip into the countryside.

Maybe there is a business opportunity here !.

Sorry guys :clueless

Every thread about bikes (with a moter) spells danger :hairout

You want to ride something that you will be even more at risk :D :frustrated

Make sure you insurance is up to date :chogdee2

Take care

Be Nice

Moby69

We rented bikes recently from our hotel Condoms and Cabbages near Chomtien, 100 baht for 1-2 hours. The bikes were brand new mountain bikes with a bout 8,000 gears. There is a cycle path that runs for 4-5 kms near Chomtien. Naturally, this being Thailand, expect the usual obstacles -- patch washed away in storm, vendors, soi dogs, etc., but we had a blast.

So, you want to ride around Pattaya on a bicycle, eh? Make sure your affairs are in order.

Can I have your stereo? 2guns Better yet, just leave the keys to your flat with me or one of the other BMs; we'll divvy up everything equitably.

Dangerious vehicles in order of most dangerious first.

1 Bycicle

2 motor bike with enexperienced driver

3 motor bike taxi

4 drunk on a motor bike

5 motor bike with experienced driver

6 Baht bus

7 mini bus

8 regular taxi

9 big bus

10 train

11 water buffalow (old)

12 cement truck with bad brakes

Do I sense a pecking order here. You are smallest and the slowest.

be careful. You will be viewed as a nusance by most people on the road.....