Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

flights to buriam

good post very helpfull my mates going up to buriam 22nd dec and has alredy been on a flight befor with a airline that gos there not sure of the name of the airline but he was scaired shitless and said he would not fly to buriam again.

might change his mind now that theres a new airline thanks rab ill pass this news on to him.

joss :unsure:

It's a right result for us lot with Wifes in Buriram and Surin, I travelled up there in November before the flights started again. I took a Mini-Bus for 5500 from Bangkok which took about 5 hours and came back down on the Night sleeper train which takes 8 hours(single track). All very time consuming and expensive so the flight will not only be quicker but just as quick as road travel and safer!!

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know who is the cheapest to fly to Buriram? When I looked at the PB site they said 3300 for a RT. When I looked at Thai Airways it was the same although they added like 1400 or so each ticket for the fuel charge stuff. So is this the cheapest I'm going to get?

By the way thanks for that PB link. :beer

PB Air code share with Thai so there is no difference who you book with you will end up on PB Air, paying the same price.

I think they are the only airline flying to the smaller cities in the North East

(unless someone knows differently) ?

I used them to return from Nakhon Phanom at the end of February. I was quite impressed with them, small plane with about fifty seats, drinks and biscuits available, nice smooth flight and on time. Will use again when I return next week.

I paid 2950 Baht booked with Thai Airways.

Fares are on www.pbair.com, 1650 single or 3300 return to Buriram

Edited by Mr he-tet

About 4.5k or so seems to be the going rate.

I'm going up to near Buriram with my girlfriend next month and I have been looking at the various options. If I was in Bangkok, I would either fly or get the train but from Pattaya, it seems ridiculous to go to Bangkok to catch a flight. So I'll either go on the bus or hire a car and driver for the journey.

About 4.5k or so seems to be the going rate.

I'm going up to near Buriram with my girlfriend next month and I have been looking at the various options. If I was in Bangkok, I would either fly or get the train but from Pattaya, it seems ridiculous to go to Bangkok to catch a flight. So I'll either go on the bus or hire a car and driver for the journey.

Going via Bangkok may not be so ridiculous.

I know you can go to Korat from Pattaya via Nakonchai air on Sukhumvit, but the damned bus stops at every town en-route, plus stops on demand frequently. I prefer to change at Mochit.