Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Normally use Eva for BKK-LHR return once a year, but can’t find a way of getting a price for checked available flights on their site.

Tried a local agent today and provisionally booked a flight in 5 weeks time and was also told they could not give me a price until a couple of weeks before departure.

This worries me slightly as if it proves to be overpriced it won’t give me much time to reorganize.

Want to use this airline for my air miles and maybe an upgrade on the return flight, but find this a slightly unusual practice.

Anyone else had a similar problem with Eva?

Cheers,

Mike.

Thanks for the replies Guys, but I am trying to do it the other way round, from BKK to LHR for an enforced break to sort out some family problems.

After nil response with getting Eva prices with a provisional booked flight from my agent or their website, I tried Thai Air which was over the top at 45,000 baht, (approx £642) for March.

Wonder now if it possible to book Eva with a UK website starting from BKK using a UK credit card with an internet printed ticket to get the normal low season prices.

Cheers,

Mike.

A frequent poster on another board mentioned this site as being in his opinion one of the best for Bangkok originating departures.

http://www.traveller2000.com/thailand/inte...reservation.htm

Nice thing is it shows prices for multiple airlines and also to smaller city destinations. Also they have a office listed on 3rd Road here in Pattaya as well as a Bangkok office.

But for EVA they're only showing pricing up to March 15 :thumbup Maybe being cautious re the uncertainty of fuel surcharges??

-redwood

Thanks again for the replies and links.

Got sorted with Eva today, now traveling a little earlier and got their special promotional (before the 15th March) price of 33,500 baht.

Cheers,

Mike.

Been having problems with the Eva Airlines web site for months. Although I've booked several times coming from the U.S. to Bankok using the site with no problems it has been impossible for many months for me to get pricing going from Bangkok to the U.S. now that I live in Thailand.

Can you send me the email contact address you have used? If I use it to tell your contact about the ongoing problems with the web site perhaps there is a greater chance of them correcting it and soon as it should be apparent that far more than one person is affected thus ensuring subtantual loss revenues.

If I use it to tell your contact about the ongoing problems with the web site perhaps there is a greater chance of them correcting it and soon as it should be apparent that far more than one person is affected thus ensuring subtantual loss revenues.

This ongoing problem has been ongoing since at least 1999 when I first used EVA on-line. Their website is in fact better now than it used to be. :eyecrazy And yes it's still unacceptable. Last time I booked BKK-LAX I just went to a travel agent after attempting to use on-line booking.

-redwood