Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I do not want to live in Pattaya.

I was replying to Kev.

Hey don't give a rats what you think of me, but sounds like a dull convo to me.

Called strring the pot me thinks!!!

Where can we live that is Farang friendly, has great broadband internet access, and is close to the beach with a great swimming pool?  I have a non-BG girlfriend and she hates Pattaya.  I do too anymore as my whoring days are over. 

I had my first whore-free trip already and I rather prefer it.  I visited her hometown - Nong Khai and was amazed at how sedate the people were.  No one drove as they do in Pattaya, they all took their time.  I thought I was back in America as everyone was so nice on the road.  I'd even ride a motorcycle there. 

While Nong Khai is wonderful the broadband latency there is horrible.  My business will rely on reliably fast internet access. 

What about places such as Rayong or Sattahip.  Banglamung perhaps?  I want to wake up smelling the clean ocean air, not the stifling crap in the middle of Pattaya.

Can anyone help me with some information?

PERTURBED i like yourself no longer visit pattaya as i am hooked up with a girl but if things went tits up for me i would be back there in a heartbeat as it is one of the most insane cities i have ever visited, a tourist can do pretty much what he/she wants without too many hassles, okay crossing a road is a gamble but then hey if i cross a road in london i am taking a gamble and as for the smell, i just love the smell of pussy.

i spend most of my time now up in chiang mai ok the thing that would make it perfect for me would be a beach but alas the lakes they have there will do as a subsitute for me, the house prices are much cheaper both for buying and renting and a condo can be picked up at a snip (compared to pattaya) and if you go further to the NW you have mae hong son this is a city comparable to chiang mai the air is much cleaner there but a bit quiet not too many bars and i think only 2 discos and both cities do have fast internet access.

hope this helps a little fi33er

I could swear the Thais drive on the left hand side of the road,, not on the right

as they do in USA. LOL.

Anyways, i agree there are better places than nongkhai, as for myself,

My wife wants me to live in Phimai, i couldnt last 3 days there.

My preferance would be for somewhere 20-30 km south of Pattaya, that way,

i can make the occasional visit to Pattaya when i get tired of the quite life

Hi there

what about bangsaen, between Pattaya and Bangkok, nice beach and quiet on weekdays. there's quite a bit to do and all the amenities you could want, there's also hardy any farang which may suit you, i live down the road in Si racha, not much beach but plenty to do.............No bar scene though which suits me fine!!

regs

There are basically three kinds of obnoxious assholes. The first is the born again christian, the second is a guy who has stopped smoking and insists that everyone else quit too. The third is a reformed whore-monger. Now all the rest of the active whore-mongers are low life scum balls. LOL!

Hi there

what about bangsaen, between Pattaya and Bangkok, nice beach and quiet on weekdays. there's quite a bit to do and all the amenities you could want, there's also hardy any farang which may suit you, i live down the road in Si racha, not much beach but plenty to do.............No bar scene though which suits me fine!!

regs

Why did you end up in Sri Racha? My killer need is DSL - fast DSL. I need to tend to business - not retiring - still working - so I need to be connected. What is the internet service like in Sri Racha and Baen Saen?

There are basically three kinds of obnoxious assholes. The first is the born again christian, the second is a guy who has stopped smoking and insists that everyone else quit too. The third is a reformed whore-monger. Now all the rest of the active whore-mongers are low life scum balls. LOL!

You forgot the fourth, the know-it-all bar owner who doesn't like Christians because they tend to not whore around.

Bar owner - non-whoring man - no good.

Non-smokers - tend to not like to hang out in bars.

And reformed whore mongers? Well, it's bad for business.

Got a dog in this race?

I'm astounded by the fact that my comment about the lowlifes in Pattaya seems to upset you and others so much. How interesting that you all associated yourselves as the lowlifes to which I referred?

No one asked me to whom I was referring, you all just assumed.

But I have a question for you, are there no lowlifes in Pattaya, or are they all fine upstanding people?

Actually I don't have a dog in this fight but I do have a lot of "LOWLIFE" friends who live there. I don't live there and never have. I lived in Jomtien and still have a condo there. I now live in the boonies upcountry. I am very happy with my girlfriend and after three years I hope it continues as it is. If it does go to hell I will be loading my truck and heading back to Jomtien. There are bottom feeder lowlife types all over Thailand. You as a broke but intelligent businessman could be one of them. Maybe not right now but when you realize there are MANY more astute businessmen than you already here you will realize that you have burned bridges that may need to be crossed again. :allright

Actually I don't have a dog in this fight but I do have a lot of "LOWLIFE" friends who live there. I don't live there and never have. I lived in Jomtien and still have a condo there. I now live in the boonies upcountry. I am very happy with my girlfriend and after three years I hope it continues as it is. If it does go to hell I will be loading my truck and heading back to Jomtien. There are bottom feeder lowlife types all over Thailand. You as a broke but intelligent businessman could be one of them. Maybe not right now but when you realize there are MANY more astute businessmen than you already here you will realize that you have burned bridges that may need to be crossed again. :allright

Who said I was broke? It is nice to see that you hold your friends in such low regard. Surround yourself with lowlifes and you will never become anything else.

Nice.

The guy asks Pattaya lovers 'where is better than Pattaya?'.

WTF?.

I hear the clickety-clack of horse shoes hitting the pavement. Please remove your blinders.

I am PERTURBED.

I hear the clickety-clack of horse shoes hitting the pavement. Please remove your blinders.

I am PERTURBED.

Nope not PERTURBED but DISTURBED!!!!

:chogdee

Nope not PERTURBED but DISTURBED!!!!

:chogdee

Didn't we dispatch you to never never land earlier in this thread? Do you have anything of interest to add, or are you just searching for relevance?

I am PERTURBED

It is quite common for people to find a nice girl(or they think is a nice girl :chogdee2 )and want to stay somewhere away from pattaya,some people retire and set up home in pattaya with a tgf or not others including myself when i retire do not want to stay in pattaya just visit when friends come for a holiday from this post does that mean that iam saying all active whore mongers are low life scumballs :D

Where can we live that is Farang friendly, has great broadband internet access, and is close to the beach with a great swimming pool? I have a non-BG girlfriend and she hates Pattaya. I do too anymore as my whoring days are over.

I had my first whore-free trip already and I rather prefer it. I visited her hometown - Nong Khai and was amazed at how sedate the people were. No one drove as they do in Pattaya, they all took their time. I thought I was back in America as everyone was so nice on the road. I'd even ride a motorcycle there.

While Nong Khai is wonderful the broadband latency there is horrible. My business will rely on reliably fast internet access.

What about places such as Rayong or Sattahip. Banglamung perhaps? I want to wake up smelling the clean ocean air, not the stifling crap in the middle of Pattaya.

Can anyone help me with some information?

Bangsaray like kobolos said would be nice,do you want to still be close to pattaya and bangkok?

If not try down south around krabi etc if i was you i would take a month or so and stay in different places like hua hin krabi even samui etc and get a feel for which places suit you most,good luck on your buisness venture.