Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 271 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Decent tip for thai massage ?

I understand that Thailand is Thailand and Home is Home but if I really need a massage at home I have to pay between $50 and $100 and after having a Thai massage I wouldn't call them massages more like rubs. I have never had one last more than

50 mins. So when in Thailand I probably give to much money but I don't give a shit as I would rather give it to the lovely ladys of LOS the lasyossieslags.

Me love it long time :banghead

I pay nothing over the charges on the beach and the girl who regulary massage me for 3 years already running to me when she see me and warmly welcome me. On my last day she gives me always some nice present. In the salons I tip 20 baht ( 10 % ) and warmly welcomed every time.

BTW, a very nice massage parlour with good massage.

http://www.manamanaspa.com/

Edited by Gabor

Sorry Gabor but the girls will always welcome you but they will call you a cheap charlie behind you're back when you are gone. Why do I know that ? Because I've been there when guys did exactly that, Bt20.

Girls on the beach probably get more of the Bt200 or so than the shop girls who get a mere Bt70 for an hour.

10 or 20 baht: 25 or 50 cents US? I would be embarrased to leave such a tip; I would skip the massage all togehter.

You have got to to be fuckin' kidding me, you cheapskate; you're tighter than a clam's ass...

If you want to over pay, no problem on my end. I find a 5 to 10% tip is more then sufficient. Thailand is a non tipping country, I just try and fit in.

What do I care if I'm called a cheap Charley by the girls? One thing they don't call me, chump of the month club member. :D

One man's chump is another man's cheap Charlie.

My definition: "chump of the month club" member. Guy who stays with a Thai whore for two weeks and then when he goes home sends her money each month.

My definition: "cheap Charley" doesn't over pay for pussy, over tip for services rendered and damn well doesn't take the BG shopping.

Sorry Gabor but the girls will always welcome you but they will call you a cheap charlie behind you're back when you are gone. Why do I know that ? Because I've been there when guys did exactly that, Bt20.

Maybe, but really who cares?

:bhappy