Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Tried to make a reservation at LK Metropole for Jan 1-4. I filled in all the blanks on the form and requested the "FLB Rate of 1800 bht". This was their response:

We can give you the price that you wanr 1,800 per night but Jan 3starting on Dec.1 until jan 1 our rate will be increase so 1,800 add more 20 % is 2,160 baht per night.

What in the hell does that mean? I then asked them does that mean that I pay 2160 for Jan 1, then 1800 for the 2nd and 3rd? This is their response:

Why don't you read the reservation form that you've submit here before so that you understand my message for you.

I asked them to clarify...never heard back from them. Is it me, are they screwing with me, or are they incompetent idiots?

Unfortunately they have all the business they can handle and are very rude at times, especially reception. They will give you a big smile, but if you ask to many questions they will try to dismiss you abruptly. If you have problems in the future, ask to see the manager or talk to April the customer service lady. I don't know who your dealing with online in your emails however. Good luck as it really is a nice establishment once your in.

I agree that they can be incredibly rude during busy season. I contacted sawasee.com several times and never teceived and answer. I also contacted a few hotels directly and I'm still waiting. It's a seller's market during high season!