Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Guys

Help me - OMG I am in serious mental trauma.

Well, every man's nightmare has now happened - my wife (Thai) wants to play!!

Can anyone recommend a course where she can play and have some lessons without me having to die of embarrassment. For obvious reasons I want to avoid taking her to my usual place and to be honest it isn't very "newbie" (or women) friendly anyway.

I should add we live in BKK but weekend in Jomtien - somewhere down this way will be better :bj2

Cheers

Edited by whitespider

Whitespider

The best place for her to start is at a driving range. I would recommend the driving range next to Pattaya Sports Club on Third Road. Richard is a teaching pro there and he has an excellent reputation with beginners. If she would prefer to learn in Bangkok, please PM me with your email address and I will put you in contact with a Bangkok teaching pro.

A good course to start on is the 9 hole course on Sukhumvit about 10 km south of Jomtien. I am sorry that I don't have a name for it but maybe another board member can help with this.

Best of luck.

Doggie