Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Do you believe that thais are the worst drivers

I'm with you on that. I wonder what sort of punishment the guy in the car got. Suspended sentance? Good behiour bond? Community service?

he is probably sitting in prison. Most judiciary systems dont take to kindly to running over cops..Whatever the punishment its probably too light..

• 2 weeks later...

I was crossing South Pattaya Road yesterday at the junction with 2nd Road. Even though I was more than half way across some stupid fucking cunts (farang at that) were still trying to pass in front of me, Then some fucking blind Thai bitch tries to run me down. Fortunately she stopped or I would have pushed her over.

Personally, I'd ban anyone from driving unless they have an IQ of at least 120 and can demonstrate consistent safe driving over a 5 hour period in all sorts of road conditions. :banghead

Alan

I was crossing South Pattaya Road yesterday at the junction with 2nd Road. Even though I was more than half way across some stupid fucking cunts (farang at that) were still trying to pass in front of me, Then some fucking blind Thai bitch tries to run me down. Fortunately she stopped or I would have pushed her over.

Personally, I'd ban anyone from driving unless they have an IQ of at least 120 and can demonstrate consistent safe driving over a 5 hour period in all sorts of road conditions. :banghead

Alan

Hey I was hauling ass home 2 days ago doing about 150KPH in the left lane, fast lane for you brits, and I was past on the LEFT! by a damn saudi guy doing at least 200.

One day Im going to take a picture of all the cars strewn along the 20 kilometers of HWY between work and the house

• 4 months later...