Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I was wondering on the quality of equipment that is available for rent at some of the nicer courses. I had a 9 handicap before I started working overseas and was hoping to see how much my swing has suffered not having swung a club in two years. I know my hotel is within walking distance of the hotel I am staying in and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good course with good rental equipment. I will be in Pattaya March 22nd-29th. Thanks for the help.

Lam Chabang, which is probably one of the best courses in the area, offers very good quality rentals. I use my own clubs now but a couple years ago you could rent clubs for either 500bt or 800bt depending on the quality you desired.

Most of the courses offer rentals but the quality varies. My suggestion is to contact board member Doghaus. He runs Solar Golf and can arrange rentals, green fees and transport to wherever you want to play. Send a PM on the board here or via www.solargolf.com. Just don't go drinking with him.

Texan

I will be pleased to help you out.

We have a few rental sets here. How would this suit you:

Yonex driver - a few years old. I might have replaced it by the time you get here.

Titleist DCI irons with rifle shaft

Ram utility 3

Wilson fat shaft 5 wood

Putter

We rent this set for 500 baht per round.

We run golf trips 2 or 3 times a week. I guess it would be a good idea to post details here. Please email me at sales@solargolf.co.uk and I will let you know what is happening during your trip.

I dont know what you mean about drinking with me Slobbert!

Cheers

Doggie