Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

A big thanks to Mr Toom!

I just want to add my compliments for Mr Toom! Not only did he handle my pickup he did so with two last minute changes, in November 2006.

I had my reservation via email with Mr Toom and confirmed it shortly to leaving on my trip. Simple - right? Well, as they say never make plans in the LOS. My NW flight from LAX to NRT was overbooked & NW was offering $750 US for anyone willing to give up their seat. Plus they upgraded me to Business class! I took that up in a flash. I would leave 3 hours later for HNL, and stay a night in Hawaii (on NW), leave for NRT in the morning and catch the NRT flight to BKK that evening. So I lost 1 day. I emailed Mr Toom from LAX and crossed my fingers that he would get the notice in time.

Everything held to plan, until I arrived in NRT. There a NW agent had my name on a sign, and offered me a seat on a JAL flight leaving 3 hours ealier than the NW flight to BKK. I took them up on this too. Only later did I realize that they did this because the NRT-BKK leg was overbooked too - I should have asked for some additional compensation (duh!). Anyway, I went to the NW club and emailed Mr. Toom that my plans had changed AGAIN, and gave him my new arrival airline and time. Now it was only 7 hours to touchdown in BKK and I was really worried that my messages would not get read in time. I was now arriving on a different airline 3 hours earlier than planned!

Well, wouldn't you know it when I got through customs there was a man waiting on me with my name on a sign! I am not sure if it was Mr. Toom or one of his drivers - and I really didn't care - He was there!

Mr. Toom has a customer for life now. Any time I go to the LOS I will use his services when I need an airport driver.

Zeus

much of the confusion was caused directly by the monger.

that is what happens when it is 0 days til wheels up and the pussy starts talking to you.

overbooked or not, if you sit tight, 99% of the time, you will get on the flight. in the above instance, monger went out of his way to make on the spot changes to his itinerary.

that is what happens when it is 0 days til wheels up and the pussy starts talking to you.

overbooked or not, if you sit tight, 99% of the time, you will get on the flight. in the above instance, monger went out of his way to make on the spot changes to his itinerary.

WTF :banana does this have to do with anything about Mr Tooms service

anyway

I've used Mr Toom at least a dozen times with complete satisfaction, driver always waiting and decent car.

have never actually had Mr Toom drive, as he is based out of Bangkok and have always went right to pattaya since using his service.

i now also use Mr Toom for return from pats to airport, he has since droped the fair to 1000bt w/tolls which is almost same same as the 800bt plus tolls (1200bt airport to pats) and you don't know what kinds a car or drive you might get.

thumbs up to Mr Toom's service

chers

rb

• 3 weeks later...

You must be confused:

1) This thread was to acknowledge Mr. Toom's efforts in accommodating a last minute schedule change. Not to complain about "confusion".

2) It wasn't the "pussy talking" (I arrived a day late - by choice). It was the $750 offered to me to take a later flight. OK, in the LOS that translates to pussy ($750 = 27,000 baht. That makes for lot of BF/ST/LT).

3) Sure, if I had sat tight on the LAX-NRT flight - I would have gone on time, as I had a confirmed seat. But the fact that the flight was over-booked was not the reason for the decision, the $$ offered to me was. I agree that I can take 100% of the responsibility for the fact that my itinerary changed. The point was that Mr. Toom handled it VERY well.

Zeus