Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 464 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Dude, I will be there but you have realize one thing-our time in LOS goes at warp speed-do not even try to line things up whilst you are there-nothing ever goes accordingly to plan-just get up each day and go with the flow. Things will go so much more easily for you if you approach LOS with this attitude. Rgds, Jimmy

Dude, I will be there but you have realize one thing-our time in LOS goes at warp speed-do not even try to line things up whilst you are there-nothing ever goes accordingly to plan-just get up each day and go with the flow. Things will go so much more easily for you if you approach LOS with this attitude. Rgds, Jimmy

who said anything about plans,? I was just wondering who I might bump into. :thumbup

Well I live here but I'm leaving for a couple of weeks to tour Cambodia with On My Way to search for vietnamese girls. Sound weird but it's better to find viets in cambo than it is in Viet Nam. The rules of engagement are much more relaxed.

But "I'll be back"

Well I live here but I'm leaving for a couple of weeks to tour Cambodia with On My Way to search for vietnamese girls. Sound weird but it's better to find viets in cambo than it is in Viet Nam. The rules of engagement are much more relaxed.

But "I'll be back"

Have Fun :rolleyes:

An excellent way to determin who is in town is to look at the calendar section on the board. More postings will be added by board members as the time draws near.

rockin's right. The calendar is the way to find out who's in town.

• 2 weeks later...