Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Cost of living calculator for Thailand...pretty fun

And not as strange as suspecting lurking cyber shadows are out to get you either :D

Having 1000+ guests prowling the site isn't as strange as kayaking to Ko Larn with your sweetie....or is it? The point I am trying to make is that your stories and questions are pretty far fetched (katoeys leaving you with your pants down around your ankles comes to mind) for you to be questioning anyone else's posts....ever!

Having 1000+ guests prowling the site isn't as strange as kayaking to Ko Larn with your sweetie....or is it? The point I am trying to make is that your stories and questions are pretty far fetched (katoeys leaving you with your pants down around your ankles comes to mind) for you to be questioning anyone else's posts....ever!

Now, no need to get your panties in a bunch. Your deliberate flame was unnecessary and below your usual standard.

Edited by Tengotodo
Now, no need to get your panties in a bunch. Your deliberate flame was unnecessary and below your usual standard.

My comment comparing posts of relative "peculiarness" was in response to your comment in this thread shown below. Whatever the poster to whom you were responding said that might seem peculiar to you was nothing compared to your posts of a decidedly peculiar nature in the past. Give him a break and contribute yourself rather than trying to ridicule him.

And, for your information, referring to, and describing, your prior posts is not flaming.

Am I the only one who finds this peculiar? :D

The great thing about history is....it's never forgotten. :D

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/index.ph...l=boat&st=0

Edited by guido13