Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

The best place that i have ever been to for a full english breakfast is a The elephant bar, it is located opersite the entrance to the Asia Pattaya hotel just off the road to Jomtien. It is a little bit out of the way, depending on where abouts in Pattaya you are staying but its well worth it. Its owned by an english guy and believe me its a proper english breakfast, with all the works proper bacon and sausage and even black pudding, finished of with a load of toast + jam, they even have heinz ketchup and HP brown sauce, all for about £ 3.50p. Don't think i've ever manged to mop up the lot but enjoy trying. There is also a gr8 beach about a minutes walk away so i always combine a tummy top up and a tan top up. If you want any further info drop me a line :allright

Its owned by an english guy and believe me its a proper english breakfast, with all the works proper bacon and sausage and even black pudding, finished of with a load of toast + jam, they even have heinz ketchup and HP brown sauce, all for about £ 3.50p. Don't think i've ever manged to

Uh, what the hell is black pudding? 2guns

Uh, what the hell is black pudding? :hairout

Pig's blood - lovely it is too. :llaugh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_pudding

I was in my local takeaway waiting to be served when an American girl asked what a black pudding was. She turned a rather delicate shade of green when I told her.

Alan

Edited by Eneukman

It's not a buffet but Gregg's Kitchen on 2nd Road near soi 6 serves a fine English breakfast with proper bangers. :D Tell him Denny sent you and knowing Gregg you won't get a discount. :bigsmile:

have agree Greggs kitchen do an all day breakfast

i get 2 sausages (no hod dog crap here) 2 slices of bacon (not incinerated) beans mushrooms grilled tomato and fried spuds served with OJ and coffee along with 2 very thickly sliced pieces of toast (marmalade and jam on table)

very reasonable

will fill even aq gready fat bastard like me

have to then take a walk down nearby soi 6 and work the calories off

Secrets cafe does a big breakfast,cooked by an ex chef to royalty,ONLY 295 BHT!

Oh, my Buddha! Stateside prices in Pattaya. Other than the pussy, it is getting to the point it is not worth making the trip anymore.

• 4 weeks later...

Sportsman's sausages are crap now and a cheaper version of what used to be.

Pig is still the business, large brekky for around Bt150 or something. 3 or 4 bacon a few weeks ago.

Shamrock in Pattayaland has alternative versions and very good value.

I've never found a buffet breakfast worth getting up for, except if you caount the Marriott but its something like Bt650++ if you are paying for it.

Edited by torrenova
  • 2 weeks later...