Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

View Talay - Great Deal or Buyer Beware?

I was browsing ebay, and came across a few listing for this:

View Talay

The seller does have a good rating (100%), but that little voice in the back of my head is saying, "if it looks too good to be true, it probably is".

I do not know anything about the location or condition of the property.

Anyone else bought these?

Sick puppy,

If I was you I would put the purchase of this accomodation down as a bad decision and just take the knock of the $50 (approx) you have spent.

I cannot stand and would not stand putting up with all that shit for a week of cheap accomodation and have my holiday ruined by pushy sellers. They will hold it over you and give you the shits many times over the time you are staying there.

I would rather book another nice condo or hotel/motel in Jontiem or Pattaya, plenty available, just read up in the review area. Accomodation in Pattaya and Jontiem is cheap compared to Australia so take the knock and enjoy your holiday.

onelilley.

Agreed. It sounds like a real hassle. And after listening to the presentation and saying no to the high powered sales people I would hardly feel welcome around there anymore.

Never bought the certs ... that's why I was asking.

I too hate hardcore timeshare pitches. I can (and have) said no, but my time on holiday is worth way more to me than the money I would save going thru that kind of hassle.