Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 995 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The Rockhouse in pictures with information.

In your reality, people shit the bed every night. you must be one dirty b*stard.

I would assume that in other people's reality, they would be having sex most nights. So there's is the possibility of lying in the previous night's sexual emissions, plus their friend's and their hair.

Some people don't like the idea of sleep in the previous night's detritus. Clearly, you fantasize about it. Freak. ;)

Fuck me............jackjones!!! This cunt of cunts is still gobbing off & slandering peoples reputations. I dont know Mulphy at all, but he is trying to run a business the best way he can, like any of us who would have a business in Pattaya.

It seems to me that this obnoxious, self opionated wank bag has an axe to grind with Mulphy. There are many other bar/guesthouse owners on here that tout their business......and fuck face jones does not have a pop at them.

Im quite sure that jack"I am a cunt" jones must have a tonne of friends in his ignorant circle. Maybe he can tell us where he resides in Pattaya?, as im sure a number of people would like to become friends with his arrogant face!!!. HE IS A CUNT!!!.

I wonder if jack is the only person to wank himself off while reading the Oxford English Dictionary as he seems to think everyone on this board is below him.....the fuckin WELP!!!.

Anyway i hope your business prospers Mulphy, obviously the slander you are getting from the vilest twat ever has had no effect on your custom as many on here will vouch for.

Good Luck & Best Wishes,

Mr Sangthip (PATRON OF THE JACK "CUNTY" JONES FAN CLUB) <grin

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thread popped up during a view of posters' activity, and someone was reading it. I didn't recall the thread, so I gave it a read. I don't recall who jackjones ended up being identified with, so I

Wow, another mucky Rockhouse thread....dejavu.   My experience--My afternoon hangout.   Good, clean bar, good music, cold 50 bt drafts, I've seen the apartments very nice.   Sorry Mulphy, Pataya

I wait with interest & probably an odds on chance that the vile & repugnant jackjones will bemoan my spelling mistakes on the above post!!!. After all he is...., well we know what he is dont we?

Mr Sangthip (Patron of the Jack "CUNTY" Jones Fan Club) :bigsmile:

Steady on, Shane. You know the rules about flaming newbies.

Guest jackjones

It's interesting to note that it is generally the least intelligent among us who run to Mulphy's defence.

Mr Sangthip, be thankful that I don't take your rants too seriously.

Nice one Shane. I can never understand what motivates these guys to slag off a place theyve never been to. <grin And whats wrong with advertising? Does JJ write to Mcdonalds complaining that they advertise too much? :D Maybe JJ should write a thesis on internet stalking, because he is so clever.

Quite right Obsession, the vile & ignorant JJ seems to take great pleasure causing arguments & bad mouthing people. As you & many other BMs know, other guys who have a bar/guesthouse plug their business here, nothing wrong in that mate, you would do it, so would i.

What pisses me off though is when the vile JJ in his smug & arrogant way bad mouths a business he has never had any connection with!!!. From what i gather, he has never been a customer in Mulphys place or even set foot in it!!!, so how can this prick comment. He has, for sure got something against Mulphy & The Rockhouse.

All in all, the vile creature JJ should perhaps create his own Bar/Guesthouse & see how hard it is to make a go of it. A few choice names could be applied to his digs, preferably on a soi called Soi Cunt!!

Mr Sangthip ( Patron of the Jack "CUNTY" Jones Fan Club) :bigsmile:

It's interesting to note that it is generally the least intelligent among us who run to Mulphy's defence.

Well JJ? Why should i be thankful? Please enlighten me as i am really anxious to know!!!. Does the truth about your repugnant nature & ignorant traits run true?

Best Wishes, Mr Sanghtip ( Patron of your shite fan club). :bigsmile:

Guest jackjones
a daily sheet change would cost you 50 b per change.

accusations , accusations , accusations , and not one word of truth.

your not a customer at the rockhouse, your not a former customer of the rockhouse , yet you pontificate as if you know the place inside out.

you know nothing.

but it doesnt stop you typing as if you did.

get a life , actually come to pattaya occassionally instead of typing about it.

in my experience , ive found most people prefer watching tv in bed , hence the reason for the rooms lay out.

however it wont be the first time we have moved the furniture to accommodate a customers preference and im sure not the last.

Are you trying to tell us that the information of the sheets being changed one per week didn't come from a post you made on this thread?

Would you tell us that you didn't write that if one wanted further changes, one would have to visit the laundry or ? the Housekeeper to do so.

Did you not write that you had no idea of what the cost would be to your coustomers, because " I am the owner, I have people to do those things for me".

You removed those posts or had them removed, because they exposed the truth behind the facade.

Now, because the issue has been forced, your customers can now request daily linen changes to be included in their room rate.

Surely that is better than having to negotiate with the Housekeeper every day?

The fact that you initially treated the issue with such flippancy speaks volumes.

No wonder you removed your posts. Maybe members will wonder what happened to the posts between the 7th and 12th of September.

Of course I have visited your place and viewed your rooms, but clearly there are still idiots out there who are still willing to take your word for something.

Wasn't it you who wrote that you turn certain types away from your place?

It seems that it's exactly the types that you claim to turn away who rush to your defence. :bigsmile:

You seemed to be as happy as Larry when myself and friends visited your place.

I was hoping you might enlighten with your motive for bad mouthing the rockhouse , but instead you just insult us. Obviously you dont want to tell us because its a probably a petty little reason, like Mulphy has disagreed with you on another post or something.

I've stayed at the Rockhouse...i had no problems with it and the rooms are tidied and cleaned everyday. If the bed linen is not changed everyday and you have an issue with that then it will cost you 50 B to do so.

Believe me Mulphy is such a good host that he will make up for that additional 50 b expense with the number of he drinks he will send your way when you are in his bar.

I have visited Pattaya many times and stayed in numerous hotels but I've never had the same attention than I recieved from Mulphy and his wife, Noi.

Are you trying to tell us that the information of the sheets being changed one per week didn't come from a post you made on this thread?

Would you tell us that you didn't write that if one wanted further changes, one would have to visit the laundry or ? the Housekeeper to do so.

Did you not write that you had no idea of what the cost would be to your coustomers, because " I am the owner, I have people to do those things for me".

You removed those posts or had them removed, because they exposed the truth behind the facade.

Now, because the issue has been forced, your customers can now request daily linen changes to be included in their room rate.

Surely that is better than having to negotiate with the Housekeeper every day?

The fact that you initially treated the issue with such flippancy speaks volumes.

No wonder you removed your posts. Maybe members will wonder what happened to the posts between the 7th and 12th of September.

Of course I have visited your place and viewed your rooms, but clearly there are still idiots out there who are still willing to take your word for something.

Wasn't it you who wrote that you turn certain types away from your place?

It seems that it's exactly the types that you claim to turn away who rush to your defence. :rotflmao

You seemed to be as happy as Larry when myself and friends visited your place.

I cannot work this one out!!!. I,m quite amazed that this vile creature has got any friends at all!!!. Saddo!!!.

Mr Sangthip (Patron of the Jack "CUNTY" Jones & his 1 mate Fan Club) :rotflmao

Guest jackjones
JJ

So your not going to tell us why the rockhouse shouldnt advertise or why you lied about motorbike parking and generally badmouth the place or are you still hiding from the tongue lashing Shane gave you :banghead

If you are referring to shane's foul language, I would treat him the same way that I would treat any fool. Simply ignore him. Unless he threatened me. :banghead

It's interesting that you choose to pick on the subject of motorcycle parking, but choose to ignore all of my other valid points.

Anyway, since you asked politely, I will reply.

Since the allocated parking spaces would be directly in front of the bar, kindly point out to me where those spaces would be; rixkix010dt9smallye5.jpg

I forgot to reply to your other question.

The problem isn't with advertising itself, but the use of the forums almost exclusively for that purpose. His first posts on every forum were for the purpose of advertising. That's fine in the Business forum, but if there isn't a thread where he can plug his business, he'll start one, posting the same old b*llsh*t.

If anyone challenges one of his outlandish claims, he responds with anger and mistruths.

I can assure you, I haven't posted a single inaccuracy about mulphy. He knows it, you don't. :)

If you are referring to shane's foul language, I would treat him the same way that I would treat any fool. Simply ignore him. Unless he threatened me. <grin

It's interesting that you choose to pick on the subject of motorcycle parking, but choose to ignore all of my other valid points.

Anyway, since you asked politely, I will reply.

Since the allocated parking spaces would be directly in front of the bar, kindly point out to me where those spaces would be; rixkix010dt9smallye5.jpg

I forgot to reply to your other question.

The problem isn't with advertising itself, but the use of the forums almost exclusively for that purpose. His first posts on every forum were for the purpose of advertising. That's fine in the Business forum, but if there isn't a thread where he can plug his business, he'll start one, posting the same old b*llsh*t.

If anyone challenges one of his outlandish claims, he responds with anger and mistruths.

I can assure you, I haven't posted a single inaccuracy about mulphy. He knows it, you don't. :)

JJ you are still talking bollocks boy!!!. Mulphy, who i repeat i do not know or ever had the good fortune to meet is allowed, like anyone else to contribute to any forum.

You i believe, are active in most Thailand & Pattaya Forums, including Thaivisa. Nobody has asked you to not to contribute have they?......although your contributions on many of these forums contain your characteristic ignorant replies to people.

Like many others on here, i think you have some sort of problem with Mulphy & The Rockhouse. If that is the case, would it not be better talking face to face with the man himself to sort your poxy little gripes?.

I doubt that you would anyway as you seem to be a very smug twat who hides behind the computer, which is fine by me as you entertain me no end by making a twat out of yourself!!!.

Slander is the spoken word, Libel is the written word. If i were you i would tread carefully as your claims are total bullshit. If you said & wrote things like that about my business you wouldnt have two satangs to your shite name.

Mr Sangthip ( STILL PATRON OF JJs Poxy Club) :llaugh

Guest jackjones
JJ you are still talking bollocks boy!!!. Mulphy, who i repeat i do not know or ever had the good fortune to meet is allowed, like anyone else to contribute to any forum.

You i believe, are active in most Thailand & Pattaya Forums, including Thaivisa. Nobody has asked you to not to contribute have they?......although your contributions on many of these forums contain your characteristic ignorant replies to people.

Like many others on here, i think you have some sort of problem with Mulphy & The Rockhouse. If that is the case, would it not be better talking face to face with the man himself to sort your poxy little gripes?.

I doubt that you would anyway as you seem to be a very smug twat who hides behind the computer, which is fine by me as you entertain me no end by making a twat out of yourself!!!.

Slander is the spoken word, Libel is the written word. If i were you i would tread carefully as your claims are total bullshit. If you said & wrote things like that about my business you wouldnt have two satangs to your shite name.

Mr Sangthip ( STILL PATRON OF JJs Poxy Club) :llaugh

Yes, he is allowed to contribute. But has he contributed or simply leeched off the forums?

Did you think we don't know the meaning of Slander or Libel or have you just discovered their respective meanings?

Why would someone ask me not to contribute? Yours is one of the most stupid posts I have ever seen on any forum.

You are trying you best to look intelligent, but it only serves to show your ignorance.

If you had a business and started posting outlandish claims about it, I might look into it.

I don't need to tread carefully where you are concerned. You could do well to take your own advice.

Would you like to be investigated Mr Sang 'idiot' thip?

If you don't know or have never met mulphy, how would you know as to whether my posts are accurate or not?

You are truly an idiot.

Why is it Jack Jones that you constantly try to aggravate threads on this board? Helpfulness is one thing but you seem to have nothing but negative posts.I don`t want to get in a row with you but for god`s sake your attitude needs some serious attention.If anyone is happy to stay there then why should you worry, it`s not your problem or anything to do with you, for the life of me I can`t understand !!!!!!! <huh Why are you making such a problem for Mulphy and others on the board who have businesses there? I know we all have a right to our oppinions but you are taking it way,way,way too far.

Not one single person on all your posts has thought you were being helpful, your just arrogant, oppiniated and rude, and referre to anyone but yourslf as stupid,thick,idiot and uneducated. Please tell me,why do you say that ? All the board members travel to Pattaya ,so if everyone is what you think they are why do you come here to be surrouded by " inferior " people?

After reading all this I think I know the answer,

You travel alone, stay alone, probably walk about a bit to see where you can cause some trouble with your attitude, go back and sit on your computer and cause a bit more trouble on the forums.

You must try to get out a bit more and enjoy youself, lighten-up a bit and have a drink and some of fun. You might even make some freinds!!!!!!!!!

I await your reply........................................................

SKINBAD

Yes, he is allowed to contribute. But has he contributed or simply leeched off the forums?

Did you think we don't know the meaning of Slander or Libel or have you just discovered their respective meanings?

Why would someone ask me not to contribute? Yours is one of the most stupid posts I have ever seen on any forum.

You are trying you best to look intelligent, but it only serves to show your ignorance.

If you had a business and started posting outlandish claims about it, I might look into it.

I don't need to tread carefully where you are concerned. You could do well to take your own advice.

Would you like to be investigated Mr Sang 'idiot' thip?

If you don't know or have never met mulphy, how would you know as to whether my posts are accurate or not?

You are truly an idiot.

Kolobos was correct in his wording of you as you are indeed a cunt.

Far from being an idiot as you so kindly put it, a friend of mine has a Bar across from The Rockhouse and your assumption that there is NO room for vehicles is totally unfounded. I have witnessed many motorbikes & cars parked outside there on numerous occasions.

As for you saying i need to tread carefully, well that is just plain stupid from you. If you want to "investigate" me, then feel free boy...............you might not like what you find.

You portray yourself as being highly educated which i think is shite. You seem to have a belief that everyone who frequents Pattaya is a drunken pisshead layabout, poorly educated with little or no moral aspect of life. As you feel this way, why is it that you go to Pattaya where all the so called wasters enjoy themselves?. Surely you would be better off travelling elsewhere with a more select group of cunts like yourself.

You are an ignorant, smarmy, bigoted piece of shit Jack, intent on upsetting people with your smug retorts & bad attitude. I really do beleive that attitude will get you into trouble somewhere along the line.....sooner rather than later.

Mr Sangthip ( Hater of smug cunts ) <grin

Guest jackjones
Why is it Jack Jones that you constantly try to aggravate threads on this board? Helpfulness is one thing but you seem to have nothing but negative posts.I don`t want to get in a row with you but for god`s sake your attitude needs some serious attention.If anyone is happy to stay there then why should you worry, it`s not your problem or anything to do with you, for the life of me I can`t understand !!!!!!! :rolleyes: Why are you making such a problem for Mulphy and others on the board who have businesses there? I know we all have a right to our oppinions but you are taking it way,way,way too far.

Not one single person on all your posts has thought you were being helpful, your just arrogant, oppiniated and rude, and referre to anyone but yourslf as stupid,thick,idiot and uneducated. Please tell me,why do you say that ? All the board members travel to Pattaya ,so if everyone is what you think they are why do you come here to be surrouded by " inferior " people?

After reading all this I think I know the answer,

You travel alone, stay alone, probably walk about a bit to see where you can cause some trouble with your attitude, go back and sit on your computer and cause a bit more trouble on the forums.

You must try to get out a bit more and enjoy youself, lighten-up a bit and have a drink and some of fun. You might even make some freinds!!!!!!!!!

I await your reply........................................................

SKINBAD

This seems to be a perfect example of a opinionated post. Not only opinionated, but inaccurate as well.

.... others on the board who have businesses there?

Show me a single example, other than my criticism ofmulphy's blatant advertising.

Travel alone? If you read the thread you may have noted that I entered mulphy's premises with friends. Stay alone? My girlfriend may have something to say about that. :)

Nothing but negative posts? If you took the time to look at my posting history, you would note that most of my posts are to help others.

The threads containing mulphy's advertising are an anomaly, mainly because idiots decide to jump in with brainless expletives. Including mulphy. Of course he then edits his posts, as he now realises that a poor attitude isn't a magnet for new customers.

I have never written that everyone who travels to Pattaya is lowlife scum, but it certainly has it's fair share. Wouldn't you agree?

So, since your posts contains so many inaccuracies, one who have to assume it's only an opinion.

Why is it that you need a drink to have some fun? You are beginning to sound much like the stereotype.....

Opinionated? Wind it in. :thumbup

Guest jackjones
Kolobos was correct in his wording of you as you are indeed a cunt.

Far from being an idiot as you so kindly put it, a friend of mine has a Bar across from The Rockhouse and your assumption that there is NO room for vehicles is totally unfounded. I have witnessed many motorbikes & cars parked outside there on numerous occasions.

As for you saying i need to tread carefully, well that is just plain stupid from you. If you want to "investigate" me, then feel free boy...............you might not like what you find.

You portray yourself as being highly educated which i think is shite. You seem to have a belief that everyone who frequents Pattaya is a drunken pisshead layabout, poorly educated with little or no moral aspect of life. As you feel this way, why is it that you go to Pattaya where all the so called wasters enjoy themselves?. Surely you would be better off travelling elsewhere with a more select group of cunts like yourself.

You are an ignorant, smarmy, bigoted piece of shit Jack, intent on upsetting people with your smug retorts & bad attitude. I really do beleive that attitude will get you into trouble somewhere along the line.....sooner rather than later.

Mr Sangthip ( Hater of smug cunts ) :bigsmile:

I already don't like what I've found. :) Thank you for bringing yourself to my attention.

Weren't you the one who wrote about treading carefully?

If i were you i would tread carefully as your claims....

Portraying myself as highly educated? Weren't you the one who wrote(untruthfully) that you have a University Degree?

My question was, where is the allocated parking for mulphy's place? No one, including mulphy, has answered that yet.

You're clearly an imbecile. A bog standard foot soldier.

I'd like to answer your question as to why I travel to Pattaya, but I can't. I can tell you that it's probably better not to bring yourself to my attention.

Not everything is as it seems.