Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

***Announcement***

For all you curry haters and piss takers, I thought you might have ended up here for a fookin' nosey...Anyways, now I have all of your attention, I have to tell you that the Curry Night at Nois and The Rockhouse is finished, over, Kaput...

For one week only <grin

Chef is away for a week having a break, business will resume as normal on Tuesday 13th at Nois, so for all you curry lovers I look forward to seeing you then if not before.

Happy Days!!!

nois1.jpg

P.S. Forgot to mention, that there is a Chicken Madras available at The Rockhouse - LK Metro tonight.

Edited by kolobos

Ahhh...I was just about to post how disappointed I was the curry nights had finished, then I read the whole post.

Looking forward to making my way to both Noi's and the Rockhouse in the new year to try these great sounding curries. I hope they are still running over the high season.

onelilley.

• 3 weeks later...
another great curry last tues it must have been hot the place was surrounded by fire engines, a fire just up the soi next to nois

Thanks for letting us know about the fire, wish there were some pictures posted. Must of been fun watching the fire trucks navigate the torn up road out front of Nois bar.

Edited by okay