Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Has anyone stayed in this recently, its at the bottom of soi 2, I stayed there many years ago with KUONI holidays and was thinking of giving it a try. Found its web site but is way out of date. Thanks

Has anyone stayed in this recently, its at the bottom of soi 2, I stayed there many years ago with KUONI holidays and was thinking of giving it a try. Found its web site but is way out of date. Thanks

It closed a while back and after refurbishment reopened under a new name ........

Also stayed there many years ago (v big rooms) but as stated it has been refurbed a while back. I looked into it again a couple of years ago after the refurb and found that it catered mainly to a Russian clientele. Da

Bill

Also stayed there many years ago (v big rooms) but as stated it has been refurbed a while back. I looked into it again a couple of years ago after the refurb and found that it catered mainly to a Russian clientele. Da

Bill

Also stayed at the beloved Beach View over 10 times in the 90's but now it

has been givin the once over, and not before time and is now very expensive

to stay there, although there is plenty of choice alround the area and you

won't be out of pocket just look round.

Thanks guys, yea the rooms realy needed updating but it had many memories of the first trip to pattaya, looked at the new hotels web site nice rooms but what a price. I will look for somewhere else and keep the memories.

same here gogs007,i stayed here with KUONI in 98......memories memories.walked past the place loads of times since and like as been said a totally different set up.