Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Siamvisit.com - dont use them! Go elsewhere!

Hi - I have published this on another site - but since most of us travel around I think this can be of interest also for those reading the Pattaya pages. Avoid businesses who treat you bad! Here is my text:

One of the many good points with this forum is that members inform each other so you either know where to go or what to use - or never touch!!

This entry is a strong recommendation of "STAY AWAY"!!

I wanted to book a hotel in Hua Hin. So sent a couple of requests to different internet booking sites. One of them - a site by name SIAMVISIT.COM said they had "free night offer". Interesting - so filled the form out and sent it.

Some day later came back a reply with the highest price of all the sites! And not what they initially stated for the place! Also the bill was for all the nights and no deduction for the so called free nights! Forgot?? Dont think so!

You have to fill in another form to get that. Tried that as well - and again this site showed it´s "seriousness". The so called "free nights" was all of sudden billed with breakfast charges of 600 baht per person and day!! Wow! I have stayed at that place before and in no way do the hotel itself charge such costs! So just a scam from SIAMVISIT to make people believe you get a "free night"! Since we are 2 it would be 1200 baht per day for "breakfast" in a 2700 baht room! What BS! Asiarooms wanted 2300 baht for exactly the same place - so no problem to go elsewhere!

So I sent a mail to Siamvist saying that the proposed price was not correct. It should be at least a bit lower. Reply came that I had to use "the special form on their site". Since I had done that and it obviously didnt work - I told them in return that I could not get it to work and it was basically not userfriendly.

The response I got in return:

"well obviously you can't read"

And nothing more! No signature etc. What a wonderful serviceminded company!! :devil

I have used internet booking sites now and then and they can do the thing if you know exactly what you want. But I have more and more come to the conclusion that it is better to be in contact with the hotel directly and avoid internet bull......rs as the one above.

There are many others that have a degree of service and want to help - since they possibly run a business and need the income! My advise about SIAMVISIT.COM:

Stay away! Dont feed people that are inpolite and treat customers like dirt!