Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 519 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Can you please advice me on some hotels near Nana ( not very expensive)

Price range would be good. One man's cheap is another man's expensive. For me I think around 1500 THB-1600 THB is cheap anything below that is a risky crapshoot.

Another of the Dynasty chain has just opened inside soi 4 a little ways.

Google dynasty inn bangkok and you can check it out. Named Dawin hotel.

I stayed there 4 nights.... nice digs but might be a bit out of your price range.

Just checked and the prices don't seem that over the top. Looks like a first class place. I also like the fact that they say right up front that there will be a charge for the third adult. I don't do threesomes in the hotel so a non issue for me but others might consider it a show stopper.

I've had good luck at the Grand Business Inn, soi 11. It was new three years ago and I have paid 1100-1200 baht range for a very nice room and a decent breakfast. Price may have gone up though as last time I was there was early late 2006

Another of the Dynasty chain has just opened inside soi 4 a little ways.

Google dynasty inn bangkok and you can check it out. Named Dawin hotel.

I stayed there 4 nights.... nice digs but might be a bit out of your price range.

I've booked this one for last 2 days of my october trip. Is the construction work finished? They quoted me 1950b per night for standard room. I normally stay at the dynasty grande, which I think is very good, but fancy a change this time.