Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 497 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Swiss Food Restaurant/Bistro/Hotel

I can't seem to recall seeing this place on my previous trips to Pattaya in Soi Diamond(probably too pissed) :bigsmile: , but the menu looks pretty good especially if you're a meat lover. Have carried out a search for the place on this board, but can't find too much information regarding food quality, service, value for money etc etc .This is their website.

http://www.swissfood.net/index.htm.

It goes without saying(almost), that I have no vested interest, just looking for another half decent place to eat that is in the heart of the action :D

Any boardies got any feed back, good or bad please ?

this place is great.

i'm a veggie, but i ate very well.

my girlfriend was a meateater and loved the food.

I used to stay here a lot over the last 6 years, and the restaurant was always very busy, even in low season.

Good place with high standards IMO.

This restaurant has been around a long time. It maintains a slightly formal but high standard. Certainly worth a visit for a quality meal.

The nightlife is encroaching (or already surrounds the place) so one wonders if it will be there a lot longer.

Many thanks to all who gave replies to my enquiry, even the "swiss rolls" merchant

Not one detrimental remark !

Indeed there does not seem to be one bad aspect of this establishment, and I'll certainly be giving it a try very soon.

Still can't quite figure how I've not actually noticed it before, but as somebody remarked earlier it is being encroached by the Pattaya Nightlife.

The steaks look very good :D B) :clap2