Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

China Airlines Upgrade Deals From Uk

Just booked my China Airlines flights and got the upgrade to Business Class for HALF of the usual mileage.

Flight was £635 from Glasgow, and 15000 miles each way to upgrade.

Not sure how long the offer lasts, but Gazelle Travel in Newcastle will know more.

BTW I am not connected with this agency but have received excellent service from them other the last few years.

Just booked my China Airlines flights and got the upgrade to Business Class for HALF of the usual mileage.

Flight was £635 from Glasgow, and 15000 miles each way to upgrade.

Not sure how long the offer lasts, but Gazelle Travel in Newcastle will know more.

BTW I am not connected with this agency but have received excellent service from them other the last few years.

Good deal, I will be using them at the end of the month myself. (Also booked via Gazelle).

My outbound flight was spoiled though by a couple of extemely drunk English yobs generally making a nuisance of themselves. My thoughts at the time were 'free upgrade... :D

Edited by jacko
  • 4 weeks later...

Same deal from Hawaii, not sure about the rest of the US but I think so. I upgraded my ticket next month for 15000 miles. Lady said the deal is running till the end of September for people in Hawaii.

went belfast to bkk via amsterdam december

it was the cheapest single ticket

never again

made etihad economy look like first class

airplane - 1970's 747

crew - did their best

never ever again

only went hat was cause of the price and it was only one stop over in ams on the way

will go eva via lon

or even etihad with the two stops

just thinking upgrade utter crap to crap is not worth it

635 from glasgow could have got you a good economy flight plus alot of change

• 2 weeks later...
Whent with China airways a cuuple of years ago. Never again there Business Class is crap. Go with Emirates or Eitihad
I just flew Biz Class back to the UK with them... the crap bit was the KLM economy leg! My flight was empty and hence great... and a lot cheaper than Emirates or Ethiad...... plus no detour!

Flew several times with China business class. No problems, u get what u pay for. Gazelle service (Newcastle) was absolutely superb! Speak to the manager called Nick. He is a top guy and cant do anything more for you!