Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

~~~~~~ Free To Good Home ~~~~~~

I irresponsibly took on this little lady without putting too much thought into the time required to raise and train her to a satisfactory standard and sadly, as i work 13hrs a day 5 days a week she must go.

Her name is Snow and i can deliver anywhere within Pattaya.

Snow-1.jpg

snow3.jpg

Edited by Fondles
I irresponsibly took on this little lady without putting too much thought into the time required to raise and train her to a satisfactory standard and sadly, as i work 13hrs a day 5 days a week she must go.

Her name is Snow and i can deliver anywhere within Pattaya.

Snow-1.jpg

snow3.jpg

I work long hours too, but I do them from home....

PM me

Is this dog pining for the mother because i always thought that the pup should be with the mother for a minimum of 8 weeks and you say this pup is 6 weeks so when did you have it.Also that pup has missed so much nourishment from the mother,quite cruel realy,hope the pup is ok and doesnt have brittle bones or some other form of illness.

Yes she was pining for her mom, but she was abandoned, why im not sure as ive only had her for a few days.

She now has a new home with a Couple who live not far from me.

Mods, thankyou for letting me advertise, you may close or delete this thread.