Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Just been browsing...........

Just been browsing on Travelsupermarket and a couple of others and Etihad have got seats for April/May at under £400 , checked on Etihad . Com and they also have under£400 but you don't get any miles.

Just been browsing on Travelsupermarket and a couple of others and Etihad have got seats for April/May at under £400 , checked on Etihad . Com and they also have under£400 but you don't get any miles.

Hi

Just interested to know how you came to the conclusion that there are no airmiles on offer with the under £400 flight? I have just booked similar flights i.e special offer and they will have airmiles added after I travel! :beer

Hi

Just interested to know how you came to the conclusion that there are no airmiles on offer with the under £400 flight? I have just booked similar flights i.e special offer and they will have airmiles added after I travel! 1luv

I didn't come to any conclusion, when I went through the booking process on Etihad.Com it said " miles reward with this flight 0"

It doesnt surprise me that the cheaper tickets may now attract no mileage accrual.

As a gold card holder you're accumulating 19,500 miles per round trip even on rock bottom tickets and they are only following other airlines lead in reducing rewards.

I didn't come to any conclusion, when I went through the booking process on Etihad.Com it said " miles reward with this flight 0"

Thats interesting maybe you should contact them as I booked through the Etihad web site on a special and got airmiles! Just a thought

I would not worry too much. Mileage accrual is not what it was, now that you have to pay for all the taxes and so forth, it hardly qualifies as a free flight. Useful, but the cash saved is far more valuable.