Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

The funniest bit is that the OP has gone right over most peoples heads :thumbup :bigsmile: :D

What, you mean about the dust settling, yeah belly laughs all the way. I have received the same sick joke on my mobile 3 times now. Oh how subtle it was :D

Now that the Rescue teams are pulling out, (job well done) I hear that at John Lennon Airport there are two plane loads of Scouser’s ready to fly out to help with the looting :behead

Yeah, even more hilarious than your OP Monty !

Don't you think its time to give up on the so called humour & keep a well deserved silence (for a year or so!) :hijack

cheers rogero :beer

Making fun of this is event is equivalent to

joking about the victims of the Boxing Day Tsunami.

Does that clarify things for you?

Surfs Up :allright

want one about the twin towers?

Edited by Montydog

I was in Thailand for the Tsunami

Went to the beach to view the aftermath

Appalling sight

Foul, bloated bodies littering the sands

But when I got closer I found it was just sunbathing Germans

:allright

Edited by Regyai
Maybe it isn't as witty as you thought it was. People can try to help or contribute or not. People can criticize the Haitian government if they want.

There isn't anything to joke about.

I agree as far as it not being funny... But, I dont understand why the hell WE (as in Americans) have enough problems with poverty and health care issues and all kinds of other crap going on with our own country, and yet we still go and stick our nose in other peoples business like we got the money......... I mean yeah okay Haiti had an earthquake and blah blah blah.... Sorry for the lives that were lost but we cant control a fuckin earthquake from happening.... I mean how come when Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans, Bush was probably hunting with Dick Cheney... lol Now all of a sudden another country (who was probably the poorest country to begin with) gets hit with a natural disaster we wanna run over there like we can change what happened? I dunno? Just sayin...

I was in Thailand for the Tsunami

Went to the beach to view the aftermath

Appalling sight

Foul, bloated bodies littering the sands

But when I got closer I found it was just sunbathing Germans

:bow

Best one yet.

Searching for survivors after the earthquake in Haiti rescuers hear a voice from a pile of rubble, a frail Paki voice says "Dont go were still open!"