Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Way Way Too Early!!!!

Have at least a Tiny bit of respect

My Heart goes out to those people and all the volenteers rushing to there aid . Makes me feel a lot better about humanity to see all these countries going to the aid of these people on there knees :llaugh

Joke about that :D

Way Way Too Early!!!!

My Heart goes out to those people and all the volenteers rushing to there aid . Makes me feel a lot better about humanity to see all these countries going to the aid of these people on there knees :llaugh

yeah there are a few sick fucks in this thread bruiser.

Way Way Too Early!!!!

Absolutely, over 100 K dead and thousands more injured. I dont think there is ever a time to joke about it, while we sit in the luxury of our homes, eating and drinking.

We are distraught over the recent earthquake that hit Haiti causing the estimated deaths of up to 100,000 Haitians. We are asking the US government to donate 100,000 Negro's to replace them as quickly as possible with an additional 50,000 on standby for immediate exportation. Then and only then can we guarantee that Haiti will continue to be the poorest nation in the western hemisphere.

Please urge your city to donate and donate early as the need is real and the need is now!

Thank you,

The American Negro Replacement Foundation creating poverty around the world for 200 years.

3225 W. 54th ,Washington, DC,55679

I just couldn't resist.

While saddened by the situation in Haiti,it's the lead story here in South Florida,and frankly,l'm tired of hearing about it.Our Diocese in Miami (Catholic) has already done quite a bit for the victims,and continues to do more.

There is other news more important to me right now.For laughs,CBS News sent the whitest woman in the US,Katie Couric,to Haiti immediately after the quake.Talk about out of place.She's surely no Cronkite.

Or should we let the dust settle?

:gulp :gulp

Isn't this in the wrong section !

I would have thought an OP in the Funnies Section would need to have an element of humour in it & "should we let the dust settle?" doesn't cut it.

Perhaps in a week or so! :gulp

cheers rogero

It is a huge disaster but perhaps the bigger disaster was the fact that this tin pot place actually built piss poor buildings that fell down and had near zero infrastructure before the earthquake. The loss of life is terrible but we're not to blame, we didn't fuck the country up. Kobe in Japan had a terrible quake a few years ago and the outburst of woe was rather muted, yet many lost their lives and more lost everything in the economic fallout. In Turkey they build crap buildings because they are all corrupt and when they fall down we are sad but we point the finger and rightly so. Why we cannot point the finger and perhaps blame the Haitians for most of the fallout I don't know. We'll help, donate and assist but they'll fuck it all up again when they rebuild, corruption will rise and eventually it will all come crashing down again. They will then look to us with their hand out as always but never better themselves. Joke ? the joke is the whole country.

It is a huge disaster but perhaps the bigger disaster was the fact that this tin pot place actually built piss poor buildings that fell down and had near zero infrastructure before the earthquake. The loss of life is terrible but we're not to blame, we didn't fuck the country up. Kobe in Japan had a terrible quake a few years ago and the outburst of woe was rather muted, yet many lost their lives and more lost everything in the economic fallout. In Turkey they build crap buildings because they are all corrupt and when they fall down we are sad but we point the finger and rightly so. Why we cannot point the finger and perhaps blame the Haitians for most of the fallout I don't know. We'll help, donate and assist but they'll fuck it all up again when they rebuild, corruption will rise and eventually it will all come crashing down again. They will then look to us with their hand out as always but never better themselves. Joke ? the joke is the whole country.

All very well, but that is hardly the fault of the 200K innocent people who have died and thousands more injured and homeless. No one is saying its our fault, I dont see it like that.

I care about the people not so much the country. The difference is, the Haiti was a poor country to start with, and perhaps if they do receive aid to rebuid, then the countries involved should have a part in how the place is rebuilt. I wasnt aware that Haiti had a hirstory of earthquakes.

All very well, but that is hardly the fault of the 200K innocent people who have died and thousands more injured and homeless.

I disagree. They stood by, as all other Haitians did watching and doing nothing about the corruption.

i take the piss all the time ,,,but no way is death funny no matter who it is..one life one chance..feel for them all, all those poor children lost parents and families and the brave resuers risking there necks to find others in all that mess,, no one laughed at 9/11 so please dont laugh at this,,it could be your town or country next :wanker

i take the piss all the time ,,,but no way is death funny no matter who it is..one life one chance..feel for them all, all those poor children lost parents and families and the brave resuers risking there necks to find others in all that mess,, no one laughed at 9/11 so please dont laugh at this,,it could be your town or country next :wanker

Well Said

The funniest bit is that the OP has gone right over most peoples heads :D :rolleyes: :D

Maybe it isn't as witty as you thought it was. People can try to help or contribute or not. People can criticize the Haitian government if they want.

There isn't anything to joke about.

There's something that would be funny if the situation there wasn't so desperate and it's that, while all the publicity seeking parasite politicians are going there and seen to be doing there duty, they are all going on separate flights and taking up valuable and limited landing space in the airport, which can only take 140 planes a day and there are dozens of planes with urgent medical supplies circling and waiting to land and some of them are having to return to the US.

it's the lead story here in South Florida,and frankly,l'm tired of hearing about it.

I hear ya, I was fed up with it When that little Katrina thing went down, fuckin shit clogged the Headlines for weeks on end.

Anywho, R.I.P to all those who have passed away in Haiti.