Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Looking for Cheap Guesthouse/Room?

Hey Fellow Pattaya Talkers!

We are a group of 4 guys(Scandinavian and Australian) who just have bought a Guesthouse in Soi LK Metro.

We have taken it over from the 1.st this month and now we want to fill up all the rooms, and give a special promotion to you guys here.

We are willing to settle for this low price, but only until we are up and running. This is a limited time offer, however if you make your booking now, it will be reserved for this price.

All rooms have Aircon, Tv, Fridge, Closet, Deluxe rooms are bigger and have dvd and balcony over Soi LK Metro.

Standard Rooms 380,-/night

Superior Rooms 450,-/ night

Deluxe Rooms 490,-/ Night

If you wish to book a room, please send an email or reply here, we only have a limited number of rooms, so once we are up and running we cannot continue to offer this price anymore.

We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please when you book, please tell us you saw it here on pattayatalk.com

Sincerely

The Office Guesthouse

Hi,

how many rooms do you have? 4 of us will be staying pattaya from 19 june to 21 june. we would need a room each.

We have enough rooms for all of you, and right now we only have a few bookings. Send me an email on pattayaoffice@gmail.com with info(name, time and phone no and what rooms you want). And i will make sure we have room for all of you.

Thanks in advance

The Office Guesthouse

any pics? what was the the former name?

Pictures will be coming up when we get our website finished. The former name was The Ice Bar.

Have a nice day.

Best

The Office Guesthouse

When it was owned by Canadian "Gordon" and known as Memories the rooms were good, if they are same standard then these prices are really excellent! Best of luck, will drop by on July 8th (my arrival date) for a beer, wish you best of luck! RU also going to try and revive the "GoGo"? :D

When it was owned by Canadian "Gordon" and known as Memories the rooms were good, if they are same standard then these prices are really excellent! Best of luck, will drop by on July 8th (my arrival date) for a beer, wish you best of luck! RU also going to try and revive the "GoGo"? :unsure:

Yea its the same rooms, nice, clean and big, and its getting sold out very quickly because of this promotion, so we might have to consider taking back the promotion soon if it continues like this.

And for the moment the bar is closed, only open as a guesthouse, and once we have done some major renovations we will open as Pattaya's number 1 GoGo bar in a about 6-8 weeks, we have alot of contact to bangkok girls so our standard in "Secretaries" will be very high. So send an email to Pattayaoffice@gmail.com and we will put you on our newsletter, where you get special offers and information about the process as we go along.

Best

The Office Guesthouse

Yea its the same rooms, nice, clean and big, and its getting sold out very quickly because of this promotion, so we might have to consider taking back the promotion soon if it continues like this.

And for the moment the bar is closed, only open as a guesthouse, and once we have done some major renovations we will open as Pattaya's number 1 GoGo bar in a about 6-8 weeks, we have alot of contact to bangkok girls so our standard in "Secretaries" will be very high. So send an email to Pattayaoffice@gmail.com and we will put you on our newsletter, where you get special offers and information about the process as we go along.

Best

The Office Guesthouse

That's quite a bold statement for a bar on Soi LK Metro. You seriously think you'll be able to compete with the Gogos in WS? Ive been in Ice bar before and it was usually dead. Besides getting customers in you have to compete with both Champagne and Oasis who normally have a good line-up. Will you be able to smoke in your Gogos? It puts some people off coming if you can but even more if you cant in my opinion.

Good luck either way I'll drop by for a drink once you're done renovating.

Best

The Office Guesthouse

So no lay in's for your guests then :unsure:

Edited by Montydog
  • 3 weeks later...

I stayed here on my first night (monday7th june) in a small room for 380 baht and whilst it was not the Hilton it was reasonably clean of a useable size and right in the thick of things.I know some need better standards than this but,I feel it is a good place at a good price for the cost concious.I was well looked after by one of the owners even though it was fairly late when I rolled up.

I stayed here on my first night (monday7th june) in a small room for 380 baht and whilst it was not the Hilton it was reasonably clean of a useable size and right in the thick of things.I know some need better standards than this but,I feel it is a good place at a good price for the cost concious.I was well looked after by one of the owners even though it was fairly late when I rolled up.

Sorry about this as from your post it appears as if your 1st choice "Jackiethais" NEW PLACE must have been full!Still maybe you could buy some other products from his other on - line drug business! :clueless

Pleased to see you were satisfied with new place, I was familiar with it when it was called "Memories" owned by Canadian Gordan! Rooms were also good value then. :rolleyes:

Best

The Office Guesthouse

Just a mention, when you are booked out we still have some great rooms across the road at Billabong Hotel. Bit dearer though. Good luck guys!

Cheers

Greg

Sponio. fawlty Towers on soi 10 2nd road is a great place to stay which is central to most places in pattaya.I'm sure Dave the owner can sort you out with something,the rooms are fresh, bright and cleaned everyday the staff are friendly and the wi-fi internet is superfast.

Edited by Tazmac

Best

The Office Guesthouse

Will I see thai girls in office wear? if so , woopie ........ :D

interested in the delux room from evening sat 10th july until 20th july

any roomss?

thanks

G,day from Billabong Hotel

We have a deluxe room still available 10/7 - 20/7 at 700/night. If you would like to book please see our secure payment page at https://billabonghotel.com/contact-how-to-find.htm

We normally require 20% deposit to confirm bookings.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Greg Johnston

• 3 weeks later...

I guess a Go Go and rooms above would be a conflict of interest, but look forward to a new Go Go in this area, it needs something to liven it up, although there are a few good guys with rooms and one or 2 Rsoles

Hey Fellow Pattaya Talkers!

We are a group of 4 guys(Scandinavian and Australian) who just have bought a Guesthouse in Soi LK Metro.

We have taken it over from the 1.st this month and now we want to fill up all the rooms, and give a special promotion to you guys here.

We are willing to settle for this low price, but only until we are up and running. This is a limited time offer, however if you make your booking now, it will be reserved for this price.

All rooms have Aircon, Tv, Fridge, Closet, Deluxe rooms are bigger and have dvd and balcony over Soi LK Metro.

Standard Rooms 380,-/night

Superior Rooms 450,-/ night

Deluxe Rooms 490,-/ Night

If you wish to book a room, please send an email or reply here, we only have a limited number of rooms, so once we are up and running we cannot continue to offer this price anymore.

We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please when you book, please tell us you saw it here on pattayatalk.com

Sincerely

The Office Guesthouse

Can not pm you, what is your email address?