Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

C'mon, this is the Funnies Section.

If it was posted in another area I could understand your anger... But it's not...

I am not angry,besides it was posted in the members section & moved ,really it should be in the silly topics section.

Im just wondering is munging illegal too (not mongering) :rolleyes:

here is how it goes 1luv 1luv 1luv

1) Go to a graveyard with four of your buddies :beer :beer

2) Dig up a Fresh corpse (female) and all fuck the shit out of it :banana :banana :banana :banana

3) Afterwards, one of them puts there mouth over the cunt and arsehole :thumbup

4) Someone jumps on the stomach, shooting all the cum and maggots and such into the person's mouth. They swallow it. :eyecrazy

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I thought we was gonna keep that 1 to ourselves :unsure:

I am not angry,besides it was posted in the members section & moved ,really it should be in the silly topics section.

Look, it was not your fault, you were only doing your job and robbing freshly buried corpses to send down to Manchester so that you could make ends meet, so dont fret over it.

I also understand the temptations that you must of had with one of the female corpses and it could happen to any of us, but the mistake you made was to shoot your load in her arse and thats how you were caught through DNA. Hope you have learned your lesson not to fuck with the dead, although its probably all you are going to get in the way of the sex

Edited by Mr Pastry
This a true story.

Years ago when I was a student, I worked in the Mortuary Dept of Lewisham Hospital. We werent exactly over respectful to the clients in those days, which regret now. I used to to scoot the stiff trolley down to the Morg and one day the corpse was not secured properly and I recieved a royal bollocking.

Now, there was an old guy who was the forman as they were called in those days). He used to take his lunch like clockwork on most days, but we all noticed that when a pretty girl had been brought in from a fatal RTA, he would lock up the place at lunch time, and was only seen coming out later. Make what you will of it, but we were sure that he was having a fiddle about or worse, shagging them. We will never know what hapened, but he would have been in trouble if he had shagged them as a post mortem would have shown that he did I would imagine.

Cary Grant the actor used to pay morticians for a little private time with the freshly deceased......true :bigsmile: