Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

If you can afford to fly half way round the would to spend hard earn coin on pussy Im sure you can afford the taxi, if the 1200b is too expensive maybe look at using the bus for 208b.

Last thing I would want after such a long flight is to sit in close quarters with another person who has not showered for a day.

Edited by Fondles
OK with over 90 views and zero replies....I guess no one is coming in on the same day or doesn't want to share a taxi..no problem :kissing :chogdee

The probability of finding somebody landing on the same day, around the same time who has not yet made a taxi reservation is rather remote mate... I am landing on the 29th Nov at 6:30 AM. Happy to share with another BM...

If you can afford to fly half way round the would to spend hard earn coin on pussy Im sure you can afford the taxi, if the 1200b is too expensive maybe look at using the bus for 208b.

Last thing I would want after such a long flight is to sit in close quarters with another person who has not showered for a day.

The last thing I would want to do is sit next to ass like you!!!!!! I can afford the taxi and have always gone by myself for the last 6 years. I was just looking into the possibility sharing a ride and maybe making a new friend, not you asshole.

The last thing I would want to do is sit next to ass like you!!!!!! I can afford the taxi and have always gone by myself for the last 6 years. I was just looking into the possibility sharing a ride and maybe making a new friend, not you asshole.

Fair enough, he was very rude though why who knows ?

Putting up a taxi time is a positive contribution, forums have a lot of decent contributers sadly you always get the odd one out.

I will be in town mate so I will attend your party :bow

Fair enough, he was very rude though why who knows ?

Putting up a taxi time is a positive contribution, forums have a lot of decent contributers sadly you always get the odd one out.

I will be in town mate so I will attend your party :bow

I will guarantee that you'll have the time of your life. It will be a great party :bow :bow Thanks for post.