Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Just Meeting no Cost Sharing

Ok so wheels up at the end of January :thumbup Will be staying in Patts for 2 weeks

I am wondering who is heading over and when?

I am from Brisbane Australia and I hope to meet up with some members over there.

Let me know ASAP would be cool to catch up and run a muck I am heading over solo this time so would love to have a wing man or two for a few nights over the time I am there. :allright

Edited by Scotty1972
  • 2 weeks later...
Ok so wheels up at the end of January :hairout Will be staying in Patts for 2 weeks

I am wondering who is heading over and when?

I am from Brisbane Australia and I hope to meet up with some members over there.

Let me know ASAP would be cool to catch up and run a muck I am heading over solo this time so would love to have a wing man or two for a few nights over the time I am there. :D

If you don't mind hanging out with a couple of drunken degenerate yankees... me and a friend of mine are going wheels up Jan 27th. We're flying out from new york so it'll be a solid day and half later when we actually touch down in LOS. If everything goes right we'll be getting to our room around 2am, but we're gonna make a b-line for the discos to catch some late night action immediately (shouldn't be an issue with the 12 hour time difference). Either PM me, or UnGnone82. This is our second trip, so we're less likely to make the newbie mistakes we made last year... but then again we tend throw our money around back here in farangland anyway. Either way, we work hard so we can play harder. And it doesn't come any harder than it does in Patts.

cheers!

Edited by Ajicey125
Check out Hammers weekly bar crawls Scotty, tou'll meet plenty of BM's there.

That is a good idea. I would add, be friendly and out going and meet people. Many people are not outgoing and have to work at it. My advise, walk up hold out your hand, and say "Hi my name is (your name) from Australia. This is my first time on a bar crawl, have you been on one before?" Typically a conversation will start from there. Ask the typical bar girl questions, where are you from? How long have you been here? How long are you staying? Have you been any place really good?

One thing I have had happen many times on a bar crawl. I have a 19 year old naked cutie on my lap with one of her boobs in my mouth, and someone wants to start a conversation. I pretty much ignore them, or maybe answer them with a grunt. I'm not being unfriendly, I have tunnel vision. Talk at FLB bar, or Cherry bar before we leave. Talk while we are walking from bar to bar, or talk if I'm sitting there alone. Not while I'm busy with a lady, her attention will win every time. It's not that I don't like you, I just like her more :chogdee

• Downvote 2