Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

You couldnt make it up

I know this has nothing to do with Pattaya but ive got to share this as im at home alone and need to say something to someone . The police just came to my house and asked if i knew anything about someone going around leaving bum prints on some of my neighbors windows how the copper kept a straight face i dont know :rolleyes: apparently he has done it to all seven houses up my road except mine in other words they was pointing the finger at me :nod but ruled me out as the bum cheeks on Eddy's porch next door was quite large and as you most know im a skinny kunt . im not making this up but i do admit i thought i was dreaming at first . UNFUCKINBELIEVABLE :rolleyes:

Honest mate im not making this up , just wish my sister had been here to witness it :rolleyes: very surreal indeed :rolleyes:

Get dave( your dog) to sniff the bum prints on the windows , then knock at all the houses down your street and ask " Can dave smell your arse " ? :nod

Get dave( your dog) to sniff the bum prints on the windows , then knock at all the houses down your street and ask " Can dave smell your arse " ? :rolleyes:

I had to lock that little fucker in the kitchen he went berserk at the yellow vested Kunts

I had to lock that little fucker in the kitchen he went berserk at the yellow vested Kunts

When they were questioning you were they looking at your arse ? Makes you wonder if they took DNA samples off the cheek prints , let's hope they catch the cunt with his pants down :rolleyes:

When they were questioning you were they looking at your arse ? Makes you wonder if they took DNA samples off the cheek prints , let's hope they catch the cunt with his pants down :rolleyes:

yes they did but my smoothe Jenifer lopesz bum cheeks didnt match the prints :rolleyes: :nod :D :grin-jump

Edited by villayouth

I wonder why they gave your house a swerve. Perhaps they've heard that pointing an arse at you wouldn't be the cleverest thing to do.

A lot of years back when I was young free and slightly mental, I went to leave my arse imprint on the bonnet of my cousins car but it was so cold I actually left half my arse there :whistling: very painful.

I wonder why they gave your house a swerve. Perhaps they've heard that pointing an arse at you wouldn't be the cleverest thing to do.

A lot of years back when I was young free and slightly mental, I went to leave my arse imprint on the bonnet of my cousins car but it was so cold I actually left half my arse there :grin very painful.

:whistling:

Honest mate im not making this up , just wish my sister had been here to witness it :whistling: very surreal indeed :grin

Maybe a clue there villa? (Hoping your sister is still "with us" and I'm not making a "not in the know" error).

Next time could you surreptitiously record the interview on your phone (maybe you have the "right" to record it anyway). You could become a star on Youtube.

Hope you are well, matey

Andy Cap

I know this has nothing to do with Pattaya but ive got to share this as im at home alone and need to say something to someone . The police just came to my house and asked if i knew anything about someone going around leaving bum prints on some of my neighbors windows how the copper kept a straight face i dont know :yikes: apparently he has done it to all seven houses up my road except mine in other words they was pointing the finger at me :chogdee but ruled me out as the bum cheeks on Eddy's porch next door was quite large and as you most know im a skinny kunt . im not making this up but i do admit i thought i was dreaming at first . UNFUCKINBELIEVABLE :angry2:

Haha! So this is how you've been passing the time since quitting the demon drink then eh laddie!

Instead of getting leathered on special brew, your off mooning the neighbours and leaving skid marks on their windows!

The devil will find work for idle hands(or arses)! 555555

The police will get to the bottom of it.

I went on the police website and put in your postcode mate,

it says a spate of lewd indecent act were being perform the previous night, i.e a skinny cunt was being gobbled by a fat hairy bastard, the fat guy had his pants down when the skinny cunt got excited and pushed too hard !

The hairy bastard backed off to prevent choking thus bum prints in windows around the said area :allright

A reward was offered for information and outstanding local citizens Mr Hussein and Mr Abdalia came forward as witnesses :banghead