Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi :)

There are Many good golf courses around Hua Hin that I can recomend, ;D

The top course in this erea is Sringfield. I can recomend everything about this course  except the the greenfee.

Everything here is top class from the facilties, the course, the maitainence and the caddies ;D ;D ;D ;D

But if I am correctly informed they have raised the greenfee from 1800 bath two years ago to 2800 bath >:o >:( today.

Another course that is well worth playing is LakeView ;D ;D

There is also a very nice hotel  right on the course here ;D ;D

You might want to stay here for a couple of days 8) 8)

Iwill stay here for 3 days in November after I have been to Pattaya ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.

I can put in some pictures and give more info later.

good luck ;D ;D

Golfer 8) 8) 8)

sp.jpg

The clubhouse at Springfield seen from the 18. grreen

lw.jpg

The Pool at Lake View ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

you see part of the golf course in the background

milford.jpg

Milford has some very interesting holes  :o

The first 9 are not easy   ::)

[smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif]

Cheers Guys

For the pics and the input, i am staying at the Dusit Polo in cha am. I have never been down there having spent most have of my time in pattaya where i have played most of the courses in that area, i am also having 3 days in dubia on the outward journey so i am hoping to play the emirates club as well also 5 days in bangkok then on to pattaya for 14 days so as you can see i will have the clubs out on a few occasions hopefully.

steveuk  

Hi Steve

Me and some friends are going to spend 2 weeks there and playing all the courses.

After 14 days in Pattya we are going to Cha- Am/Hua-Hin for 14 more days.

I like Majestic Creek to. Its my nummer 2 after Springfild. Dont try Hua hin. Its a shitty cours.

Cha-Am is a “Thai place” but there is a little place a little outside town where there are some

Bear bars and 1 go go bar. But it’s a lot of karaoke bars for the locals and you. Quiet place but it has its charm. Hmmmm…  Think I have a girl there to.

Have funn  

Try this link. Its some info.  http://www.skanditours.net/golfing.php

[smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif]

;Dhi

Pat809 talked about discounts for Golf in Hua  Hin

-There is a card (TPC) which gives you a good saving on Greenfee for many courses around Thailand. ;D ;D ;D

You can read all about it http://www.thaigolfer.com/tpc/

If you plan to play courses like Springfield  sevral times this card will be a very good investment.

[smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif]