Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

just for you lovedog

Looked like the guy was having a ball, but I bet Lovedog has much more fun because he gets to get under the gals clothes for his feels. Much different than how this guy does it. I prefer Lovedog's method. I will admit that there were some very nice looking girls in there for "white girls". In my book they will never compare with the asian delights in LOS!

CB

Looked like the guy was having a ball, but I bet Lovedog has much more fun because he gets to get under the gals clothes for his feels. Much different than how this guy does it. I prefer Lovedog's method. I will admit that there were some very nice looking girls in there for "white girls". In my book they will never compare with the asian delights in LOS!

CB

I just can`t believe its just a random thing, i think there may have been a financial reward of some kind for these girls, surely he could have been arrested for indecency otherwise,

I just can`t believe its just a random thing, i think there may have been a financial reward of some kind for these girls, surely he could have been arrested for indecency otherwise,

I was thinking the same things as I was watching and the fact that he only got slapped 2 or 3 times makes me think it was staged and payed for to the girls.

CB

I was thinking the same things as I was watching and the fact that he only got slapped 2 or 3 times makes me think it was staged and payed for to the girls.

CB

Maybe he bought them a drink!

Thirty days before? That's pathetic. Lovedog would have been there after an hour.