Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Thai TV blocked from showing Champions League tonight !

Channel 3 and Channel 7 were blocked from showing the Champions League football tonight. Anybody know the full story ?

I knew they had lost the broadcasting rights to True, but that was from next season. I think. clueless.gif

Channel 3 and Channel 7 were blocked from showing the Champions League football tonight. Anybody know the full story ?

Murdoch is closing in on Asia. He's had enough with the lost revenue.

Murdoch is closing in on Asia. He's had enough with the lost revenue.

I spoke with some friends about it tonight. They claim the issue was only with cable operators. If you were taking your feed from another source it was OK. I've no idea how accurate that summary is, but it sounded plausible.

I spoke with some friends about it tonight. They claim the issue was only with cable operators. If you were taking your feed from another source it was OK. I've no idea how accurate that summary is, but it sounded plausible.

I was only joking. :whistling:

I was only joking. :whistling:

Sorry, Sam. A slip of the finger ... I didn't mean to respond to your post. I think True has signed up Thailand, Cambodia and Laos from next season through until 2015.

Sorry, Sam. A slip of the finger ... I didn't mean to respond to your post. I think True has signed up Thailand, Cambodia and Laos from next season through until 2015.

There is massive potential in Asia for TV rights now that they are all getting into the Premiership. :thumbup

There is massive potential in Asia for TV rights now that they are all getting into the Premiership. thumbup

The current blackout applies only to cable-satellite. It is available on terrestial aerials.

Here's the longer explanation.

Edited by joekicker

If you missed it Adam, it was no great miss.

The Arsenal goalie, Cheyzne, must have thought he was back at Griffin Park in the first half.

There was a huge COME ON YOU IRONS flag behind he goal at the opposition end. :clueless

I watched because it was on ITV. Fulham and Stoke tomorrow ITV4.